• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Jojo123

Dont think my buns will re bond

My two boys fell out after a trip to the vets and have been next to each other ever since but when I try and start to re bond it doesn't seem to go well at all. It ends up with one bun lying on his side and trying to rip apart the other bun. Dont know what to do, my one bun loves company and...
  2. Jojo123

Fallen out

Buster isn't feeling the best at the moment and now Alfie has decided to start fighting with him. They both went to the vets and stayed over night together don't understand why they fell out when they got back home! Just hope they can be re bonded :(
  3. Jojo123

Squeaking noise??

Anyone have their bun make a squeaky noise? The past few days Buster has been making an odd squeaking noise. No other symptoms, nice and dry around the eyes and mouth. No discharge, no sneezing just an odd squeak. bright as he normally is too. Took him to the vets today and he listened to his...
  4. Jojo123

O no! Why do I look at the ads for rabbits

Gorgeous bunny "free to good home" sat in a small cage :( I want her!!
  5. Jojo123

Bunnies are a**holes :)

http://bandoliersnbunnies.wordpress.com/2014/04/18/dont-buy-a-bunny-for-easter-bunnies-are-aholes/
  6. Jojo123

Grumpy Buster face!

Opened the pen for the buns to run around and gave Buster a big cuddle on the way out! He wasn't happy he hopped off with his grumpy face on! This is his grumpy face :D I was telling him off here for chasing Alfie off when giving treats out
  7. Jojo123

How can you tell if your bun is blind?

What are the signs? My friend has just been telling me that she doesn't know what to do with her 8 month old rabbit. He screams when she goes to the cage tries to pick him up. He will scream for no reason. He has lots of free range time in the garden but she says he too scared to do a lot. He...
  8. Jojo123

Who likes my new rabbit picture?

Not the best photo but my camera is poop
  9. Jojo123

Ooooooh bunny stickers!

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+rabbit+bumper-stickers May need some for my car :D
  10. Jojo123

Just gave my buns a good groom...

Wish I could have had a camera at hand, I had Alfie cornered giving him a good comb and Buster comes over and helps groom him :D so I stopped to comb Buster and Alfie helps groom him too! This went on in turn for a good 10 mins they both stuck their head under the others in turn and had a good...
  11. Jojo123

Help!

Just syringed fed Alfie his food, did it slowly and thought he wasn't eating it. He just collected it in his mouth and spat it out when I put him down! How can I make him eat it?
  12. Jojo123

Alfie has been at the vets all day

He had a poorly belly! Hopefully hes feeling better by the time I pick him up, phoned this afternoon and he had nibbled some hay but hadn't pooped yet :(
  13. Jojo123

Some boy bunny love

I love how my boys snuggle together :love: Sorry for the red eye
  14. Jojo123

Got home...

To one bunny in the pen! After asking Buster where Alfie was and getting no reply had a bit of a panic! Luckily the power of the sound of the fenugreek crunchie packet bought Alfie out of hiding upstairs (he cant get down them) onto the landing where I could get him and take him back to his pen...
  15. Jojo123

People making rabbit hutches....

Just sent an inbox on facebook to a man who makes hutches. There was a really small one, 4 stacked is just awful! Just got abuse back which is really off as I was really polite :evil:
  16. Jojo123

Bored bunnies..

The bunnies looked a bit bored, so ive made them a tent with a quilt over a kitchen chair! They are loving it :D I would love to hear non bunny peoples reaction to this a small part of me feel a bit crazy :shock:
  17. Jojo123

hays

I bought the buns some dandelion and chamomile hay, it seems to be their favourite! Does anyone know if it's just as good nutritionally as grass hays?
  18. Jojo123

Does anyone ever wonder how some peoples buns dont get poorly....

On a group their are people that feed their buns lots of strange things like toast, chocolate, biscuits and now ive just seen milk? How come I feed my buns what they are suppose to eat, would never feed them human type foods (unless there was a good reason like on the advice for a problem) and...
  19. Jojo123

Kind of rabbit chat but a bit gross from me...

Had cheesy pasta for dinner... just went to lie by Buster to give him a cuddle and did a silent burp in poor bunnies direction! The smell must not have been good as he ran quickly away from me. Its really made me laugh to myself hes just giving me evils now :D
Back