• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. O

Stu and Paul Dilemma...again!

Hi All, I sent Stu and Paul to be bonded a few months ago but if i'm honest I've never been happy with the pairing. I don't like Paul treatment on my guy Stu but its just bunny ways really but....... I think poor Stu is so repressed by Paul that he fears to do anything. They went on holiday to...
  2. O

rabbit found - sheldon birmingham

Someone from work just text me to ask what to do with a rabbit he just found while walking his dog (no the rabbit wasnt walking his dog!) Hes says its brown with floppy ears its in the sheldon area of the city I assume long shot but has anyone lost a bunny? if so text me 07926984547
  3. O

Lunch time

4. O

Stewart and Paul....again :)

They look quite scared!
  5. O

Stewart and Paul

Stu is the white rabbit, 7years old. Paul is the tri coloured rabbit
  6. O

urinating too much?

How many wees is too many wees? Just emptied the lads tiolet and paul has used it 4 times in about 5 mins! What is excessive and can it be a sign of a problem?
  7. O

cat trees

I have heard people talk about these. Can you please post me some picture of your cat trees please. What makes a good rabbit one? How much do you pay? and most importantly.....do they use it? Thanks
  8. O

Stu chilling out

9. O

Boarding costs

I was looking for bunny boarding in September and nearly dropped dead with the cost. Call me a skinflint but when i'm trying to have a cheap holiday and the bunny boarding is costing TWICE the price, then i think something is really wrong. So i'm probably going to cancel the holiday because I...
  10. O

Corner litter tray

Hi all, Where can i find a giant corner litter tray for the lads? P@H have one for £12. is this a good price or could i get one cheaper? thanks Mr M
  11. O

OMG I want him :)

http://www.fatfluffs.com/rabbit/897/
  12. O

Desperate to get behind sofa

I've just had a new sofa and my Paul cannot wait to get behind it. He's trying anything he can think of to get there. I've never seen such a determined rabbit.
  13. O

Bonding stu and Paul

Hi all, I'm trying to bond stu and Paul. I have put them in the bath a few time (5 or so). But it's just snorting, grunting, chasing, fur pulling. I really don't think they like each other, they are both too dominant. Paul is doing all the chasing and snorting etc. stu just tried his hardest...
  14. O

Bored rabbits

My house rabbits are clearly bored. They have tunnels, tubes boxes and hay. they are bored and just get into trouble doing things they shouldn't. They always end up eating the cardboard, which doesn't do them any good. so i end up taking the tubes and boxes off them. What else can i give...
  15. O

2 submissive rabbits

Hi all, The two rabbits, stu and bo, are crying out for fuss from each other. But they are both being submissive and won't fuss each other. They are starting to sit nose to nose, with chins in the floor. Bo keeps trying to burrow under stu. What does this mean? How can I get them to fuss each...
  16. O

My poor little guy :(

He has to wear a collar following his op. Luckily i have taken it off him. Hes still swollen and has a little infection :( I think hes on the mend
  17. O

Flicking front legs

Why do rabbits flick their front feet when they wash?
  18. O

Chewing or cleaning?

Hi all, Stu has been wearing a cone collar for two days now. He desperately wants to clean. I have just taken it off for him but how do I know if he is cleaning or chewing his wound? Thanks
  19. O

Bail of Hay and excel food

Hi all, I buy a bail of hay from a farm which runs a food shop for pets. I get the saw dust from there and a massive bail of hay. I've never really know if its ok for the bunnies. All i know is that its massive and lasts for months on end. Is it likely that it is for horses, but do they eat...
Back