• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Jaffacake

Nebuliser advice needed

Hi! I have a snuffles bunny who's currently experiencing a bad flare up (probably the worst one ever- 4 years). We have had an emergency vet appointment this morning and got the usual medicine- septrim, metacam, bisolvon, and recovery food. Normally when he flares up we use the nebuliser with...
  2. Jaffacake

New playhouse for Foxie and Bella :D

I'm terrible at DIY so I focused on painting and holding stuff together and my mum focused on drilling [emoji6] Really pleased with it. We're still adding a few tiny bits to increase security and make it as comfy as possible but it's basically done! [emoji1][emoji195][emoji195][emoji1] Sent...
  3. Jaffacake

Incorrect rabbit advice on guinea pig cages forum

So when I started using tapatalk to chat on this forum it recommended me to join the Guinea pig forum... And as I like all furry things I've been silently snooping today ;) I've noticed quite a lot of people own rabbits on there. But the rabbit advice is not always great and some of the rabbit...
  4. Jaffacake

Foxie kisses and bunny backchat

'Mummeh I snuck in de howse an pooed on de carpet becuz I iz so happeh you ordered dat nice new playhowz!' 'Stop mezzin up ma hair Mummeh!' 'Diz is niiiice!' 'I iz NOT fat. I haz CURVZ!' Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Jaffacake

Help! Need to find an affordable shed for a small garden

I'm hopefully moving to London in September, but sadly bunnies can't come with me! I'll still get to see them when I visit (which will be lots!) but it just isn't fair to drag them around the country whilst I figure out what I am doing with my life. They will be staying with my mum and 12 year...
  6. Jaffacake

Easter Bunnies the photoshops :)

I posted these photos on fb with the caption 'a bunny is for life not just for Easter' cus I was so worried their gorgeous floofy faces would cause everyone to run to their nearest pet shop! OH THE CUTENESS!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jaffacake

Foxie's cute photos ;)

Hello Everyone! I haven't posted in over a year but was checking the stickies earlier for housing expansion ideas and realised that Rabbits United now has an app! Which makes it SO much easier to use :D So here are some photos of my rabbit Foxie from today and over the last couple of months...
  8. Jaffacake

Foxie plays Father Christmas

I haven't been around for aggges, so thought I'd post a quick photo thread whilst I was free of our Christmas photos of Foxie. Going to post a longer photo/update thread today or tomorrow too of both Fox and Bella. HE'S SO CUTE! And literally he must be one of the most chilled out buns on the...
  9. Jaffacake

Foxie meets a pumpkin!

Winter coats have arrived and the buns are getting FLOOFIER! Yay! :love: Unfortunately, both are still as pesky as ever! They are nearly reaching their first birthday's- but this is their first Halloween :love: I honestly think it's a miracle that a creature this cute is capable of giving such...
  10. Jaffacake

Foxie and Bella thread! Photo overload ;)

Here are my beautiful pair, who have been absent from RU for a while because of my busy-ness in the world. They are just being too adorable and naughty for me to neglect RU any longer! :love: Bella is unrecognisable from the bun we got from the shelter in March. She follows me round the garden...
  11. Jaffacake

Isn't Bella looking beautiful?! (and Foxie too ;))

I've been lurking a lot recently so I haven't posted much! Foxie and Bella probably feel slightly neglected too, there have been a lot less cuddles than usual! I looked out the door earlier and they were cuddling so cutely that I had to take a photo :love: and Bella's coat is looking so...
  12. Jaffacake

Foxie and Bella- random sulking cuteness!

I've been really busy for the last few weeks so there have been no Foxie or Bella threads! My family and I went to Cornwall last week and our next door neighbours looked after the buns. Since we came back Foxie and Bella have both been little sulkers! So I spent some time hanging out in the...
  13. Jaffacake

Buying meds/nebuliser online

So another thread today mentioned buying metacam online. I was wondering how many people buy metacam, bisolven and other meds online and where you get them from? Is this safe/legal? Is it significantly cheaper? I was also wondering where the best place is to get a decent nebuliser. How do we...
  14. Jaffacake

Little sister and cat Sachmis cuddling! Cuteness! :)

My 10yo sister has been in Canada for the last two weeks and all the pets have really missed her (so have I!)! Especially Sachmis the cat who just won't leave Bea alone since she got back. She's been following Bea around trying to get cuddles, and she seems very happy that Bea is jet lagged and...
  15. Jaffacake

Look who's feeling better... FOXIE =D

After absolutely terrifying me last night, as seen in this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?397268-Foxie-is-ill-really-ill-(-ud-11am-8-8 Foxie is now back to nearer his old self! He spent most of the day in his bed area hiding, but in the last hour he has come out to play...
  16. Jaffacake

Foxie is ill. U/D feeling much better! :D

He was really off earlier, he wasn't moving, I thought there was something wrong when I went outside and he didn't come say hi. But then I got some apple and he perked up and started circling me for treats so I just thought it was silly paranoid mummy syndrome. That was about 6:30pm. I went out...
  17. Jaffacake

Foxie's teaching Bella his norty ways!

Foxie was relegated to the run on hour ago because he has been once again attempting to burrow out of the garden. I filled in holes and covered them with paving slabs, but I've been tidying the house for my Mum's return from France and I don't have time to be checking for holes at the same time...
  18. Jaffacake

Foxie takes his medicine so well! (video) and culture results

He is being so good at taking medicine I just had to share! :love: He's on Metacam and Bisolven twice a day atm. We heard back from the vets today about the cultures and he has pasturella, e.coli, and various other less dangerous bacteria. For now the best bunny vet is on holiday, and as...
  19. Jaffacake

Little sister sneaking her lunch to Foxie

No photos, just a story. :D We were eating lunch in the garden today as a family (all five of us are around :O) and my ten year old sister was being a nightmare and wouldn't eat anything. We were having vegetable tart, mixed salad, coleslaw, bread, cheeses, Quorn chicken and Quorn cocktail...
  20. Jaffacake

Foxie has a sulk, but snaps out of it quickly!

Foxie had to go to the vets because his snuffles is acting up. Poorly nose :( And when we got home he had a little sulk because I gave him TWO lots of medicine! (even though he liked the Metacam!). He wouldn't come out of the hutch to see me. He just gave me a dirty look! :roll:: So I went...
Back