• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Den

My Beautiful Boy Will - April 2012 to 6th December 2022

Will, my beautiful little Nethie, hopped into our lives on 6th April 2013, together with his sister Poppy. He was around 12 months old and was very flighty and did not like humans. He was definitely a “bun’s bunny”. Will loved tearing round the garden, binkying and playing with Poppy. She...
  2. Den

Nancy - September 2012 to 13 May 2022

**just to warn there is graphic detail about nasal secretions further down** Nancy came thumping into our lives on 28th July 2013, as a new companion for our Nethie boy, Will. Will had sadly lost his sister, Poppy, a couple of weeks earlier. We took him back to the Rescue he had been adopted...
  3. Den

Will's 9th Gotcha Day

Can't believe I've had my little man 9 years. He's 10 now and is on Metacam daily for arthritis. He potters around nowadays and sometimes needs help to keep clean, but he's still as inquisitive as ever and has a very healthy appetite. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  4. Den

Nancy's Peripheral AmeloPeriphera Sad update 13 May 22 p20

Nancy has had a small growth/lump just inside the left hand side of her mouth for a while now. My vet had been monitoring it. It has not stopped her eating. She is on daily Metacam for arthritis and does not show pain from it. On Monday she had an elective dental. A recent health check showed...
  5. Den

Will

A couple of pics taken yesterday. He has a very slight tilt, but otherwise doing well.[emoji178][emoji195][emoji178] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  6. Den

Vibes for Will please -very poorly *Positive update #36*

My little man is not very well. Vet has diagnosed central Vestibular Disease, likely caused by EC as he has had exposure via Nancy. He was absolutely fine last night but he was dragging his back legs this morning although ate well by hand feeding. He deteriorated with nodding head and eyes. I...
  7. Den

Happy 6th Gotcha Day Nancy

Nancy has had more than a few health problems in the last 18 months. She is doing well now though. Cant believe I've had her 6 years. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  8. Den

Nancy's NCI Insurance Renewal

I know there have been a few threads about NCI and I said I would report back on the renewal for Nancy after 2 biggish claims. I cant find the threads so....... I was paying £13 a month - the premium for next year is £18. I think this is reasonable (OH and his father- being such experts - had...
  9. Den

Nancy - Fur grown back after abscess

Nancy is doing really well following all of her issues last year. The last 2 vet checks have been positive with no meds. Apart from her slight incontinence from her EC you would never know she is nearly 7. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  10. Den

Happy 6th Gotcha Day Will

My gorgeous boy. I cannot believe he's been with us 6 years. He is marginally less flighty/timid now, but still very much a Bun's Bun. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  11. Den

RIP Young Dove

This morning both buns were thumping, at first glance for no apparent reason. I went out to them and saw lots of white feathers under a large conifer and also down the side of the house. I then saw a young collared dove laid down behind our conservatory. There was a bit of blood too. I...
  12. Den

The Human's New Shed

Is soooooo interesting - so much junk to explore [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  13. Den

Nancy's Abscess, Teeth and Eye Ulcer Update 15/02/19

Finally something good/positive to report after a rubbish 2018 and bad start to 2019. Nancy's eye ulcer has completely gone after nearly 2 months of eye drops. Thankfully she didn't need any further surgical intervention. Her abscess wound healed and so far (2 months tomorrow) there has been...
  14. Den

Magic Manuka??

Nancy tonight after meds and eye drops. Her fur has grown back thickly where her abscess wound was but is still sparse elsewhere. This was where the Manuka honey was applied. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  15. Den

Eye Ulcer update p11 18.12.18

Nancy has developed an ulcer in her left eye following surgery to remove 2 teeth and an upper jaw abscess. Vet diagnosed an ulcer in her eye at her post op check on Monday - I mentioned I was concerned about her eye so he put a fluorescent drop in and the ulcer showed up green. She was...
  16. Den

Mega Vibes for Nancy tomorrow please Update 18.12.18 p53*

First, so sorry for asking for thoughts etc when I've not been around for anyone for months. I really can't wait for this year to end. It's been awful - but that is another thread for general chat one day. This is for my poor big bunny, not me. Please spare a thought for Nancy tomorrow. An...
  17. Den

Happy 5th Gotcha Day to our beautiful big bunny Nancy

I can't believe we've had Nancy for so long. She is around 6 years old now and has a couple of ongoing health issues which we are managing. I'm a big believer in fate and truly believe Poppy sent her to us. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  18. Den

After the Vets - by Will and Nancy

Will "Thank goodness that's over for another year" Nancy "Don't be daft we're back there in July for another needle to be stuck in us" Will "Did you hear him say what a fine specimen of rabbit I am. Perfect body condition is what he said" Nancy "my teeth are better than yours though " Will...
  19. Den

Will and Nancy

I went to give them their tea and Both were loafed with Will's chin somehow on Nancy's head. Naturally by the time I'd gone back and got my phone he'd moved. These are what I got. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  20. Den

Happy 5th Gotcha Day Will

Can't believe I've had this little guy for 5 years. [emoji171][emoji235][emoji170][emoji195][emoji320] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Back