• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Den

My Beautiful Boy Will - April 2012 to 6th December 2022

Thank you for your kind words. I've just read your tribute to Mousey. What an amazing girl.:love:
  2. Den

My Beautiful Boy Will - April 2012 to 6th December 2022

Will, my beautiful little Nethie, hopped into our lives on 6th April 2013, together with his sister Poppy. He was around 12 months old and was very flighty and did not like humans. He was definitely a “bun’s bunny”. Will loved tearing round the garden, binkying and playing with Poppy. She...
  3. Den

Alfred bunny - October '21 to 9th July 2022

A beautiful, heartfelt tribute for Alfred. I hope you can take so.you can take comfort from knowing that he knew love and happiness in the time he was with you. He was a beautiful boy who had an amazing life during the time he was with you, Jan and Flo.:love:
  4. Den

Nancy - September 2012 to 13 May 2022

**just to warn there is graphic detail about nasal secretions further down** Nancy came thumping into our lives on 28th July 2013, as a new companion for our Nethie boy, Will. Will had sadly lost his sister, Poppy, a couple of weeks earlier. We took him back to the Rescue he had been adopted...
  5. Den

Nancy's Peripheral AmeloPeriphera Sad update 13 May 22 p20

Nancy passed very peacefully earlier. We were allowed to be with her and told her how much we loved her as she slipped away. Thank you so much for the kind words. I am heartbroken however will write a tribute to her in the next few days.
  6. Den

Nancy is being helped to the Bridge later this morning. Last Thursday she had breathing issues, mouth breathing and wheezing. She spent the day at the vets where she had oxygen and was syringe fed. Bloods and urine samples were obtained and sent for analysis. She rallied and was treated for a...
  7. Den

Thank you. I haven't been on RU in ages. But everyone here appreciates all things bunny than on Facebook. [emoji177][emoji195][emoji177][emoji195] Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  8. Den

Quick update on Nancy one year on from diagnosis. We thought we would have to let her go a few weeks ago. Her tumour had been growing and significantly protruding from her mouth. She still had a good appetite and enjoyed life, continuing to hop round the garden and groom Will, but was...
  9. Den

Will's 9th Gotcha Day

Can't believe I've had my little man 9 years. He's 10 now and is on Metacam daily for arthritis. He potters around nowadays and sometimes needs help to keep clean, but he's still as inquisitive as ever and has a very healthy appetite. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  10. Den

Nancy has had a small growth/lump just inside the left hand side of her mouth for a while now. My vet had been monitoring it. It has not stopped her eating. She is on daily Metacam for arthritis and does not show pain from it. On Monday she had an elective dental. A recent health check showed...
  11. Den

Long term metacam

Will is 9 in April Nancy will be 9 in October. Both have been on Metacam for just under a year as they have arthritis. No adverse side effects.
  12. Den

Poppy - severe dental and abcess - surgery or not?

Your poor girl! I was about to go in to great detail of my Nancy's facial abscess. However hers did have a specific cause (hay stuck between 2 dodgy teeth). Luckily my vet was able to remove the capsule as well as drain the pus, plus Nancy was only just turned 6 years old. Poppy's issues seem...
  13. Den

Vibes for Will please -very poorly *Positive update #36*

Will has responded very well to his treatment. He has a few days of Panacur left but vet suggested stopping antibiotics after 3 weeks which was good as it was a battle with Baytril. He had a vet check last Thursday, produced some perfect golden round poops for Alex (vet), did his flying leap...
  14. Den

Will

I don't know how to rotate the second picture ����
  15. Den

Will

A couple of pics taken yesterday. He has a very slight tilt, but otherwise doing well.[emoji178][emoji195][emoji178] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  16. Den

Advice on spaying a 2-3 year old bunny please.

Sorry to read about the tumours. I hope the results are ok, and that they haven't spread. Sending good luck vibes and I hope she continues to recover well from her spay.:love:
  17. Den

So day 4 from diagnosis and Will is trying so hard to do his bunny thing. Today he has been grooming Nancy and trying so hard to beg for treats. He had a vet check yesterday (mainly to check for GI Stasis and no other issues). I'm feeling slightly more optimistic now and hope he continues to...
  18. Den

Thanks for asking Jane.:love: He is much brighter this morning- even tried to fight off the Baytril syringe. Thankfully he likes Panacur and Metacam. He still has a head tilt and is rather wobbly but we haven't noticed any rolling. He is eating on his own so haven't had to do much syringe...
  19. Den

Yes, Nancy is being treated too. Thanks everyone. OH has just reported he has eaten some pellets sn although wobbly seems brighter.
  20. Den

My little man is not very well. Vet has diagnosed central Vestibular Disease, likely caused by EC as he has had exposure via Nancy. He was absolutely fine last night but he was dragging his back legs this morning although ate well by hand feeding. He deteriorated with nodding head and eyes. I...
Back