• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Jordin Ross

How old?/what breed?

I'm just curious I bought this rabbit from my work today and I have no clue what breed or how old it is and I would like it if someone could give me a rough estimate? It looks to be a dwarf of some kind. Thank you
  2. Jordin Ross

Bunny making squealing or honking noises.

Hello, I've had a male bunny for about 8-9 months now and i recently brought a new one home so he'd have a friend. (it's also a male). Sometime when i let my bun that i've had for 8 months run around the room the new bun will make a honking or a squealing noise. (it's not always he's only done...
  3. Jordin Ross

Need help! Two male rabbits

Hello, to start off i'm new here this is my first time being here. I have had a mini Rex (male) named Tyson, I've had him for about 8 months now i bought him back in july of 2012 from a farm store and he's been the only bunny for the whole time now. I have recently adopted a 1 year old named ZIP...
Back