• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. xClairex

Happy 11th Birthday Angel.

My gorgeous girly is 11 years old this month, we don't know the exact date so celebrate it on the 1st so we don't forget! I got Angel when she was 18 months old from Wood Green animal shelter. I've had her over 9 years and she still hates me :lol: she refuses to let me stroke her and will only...
  2. xClairex

Angel ignoring Henry all the time, he wants attention!

Brief back story... I've had Angel since 2005, she is now 10 1/2 years old. She was bonded with a bunny called Sydnee for over 8 years, sadly Sydnee passed away last September. Shortly after that I adopted Henry, who is about 7 years old, to bond with Angel. The bonding took a couple of months...
  3. xClairex

Growing your own herbs/veg/dandelions. Where to buy seeds?

Now I have a garden I would love to start growing some herbs, veg and dandelions for the buns. There used to be a seller on ebay that sold seeds and everything was suitable for bunnies, now I cant find that seller. They used to do a mixture and you just chucked the seeds in a pot and a variety...
  4. xClairex

When can our indoor bunnies start going out for playtime?

I am finally moving to a house with a garden, I'll be in by next Friday. Angel has been an indoor rabbit for about 5 years now and I cant wait to let her and Henry have supervised playtime outside (wont have the aviary built just yet coz I'm broke!) So when would it be safe and warm enough to...
  5. xClairex

Indoor/outdoor all year round? Opinions please.

Ok I'll try and not ramble on too much but I am about to move house (just decorating right now and will be in new house within 3 weeks) and the new house has a cat flap in the back door and the back garden is a nice size. Now I have grand plans for the house and garden, it is going to be a...
  6. xClairex

Vibes for Henry again please :(

Henry was only at the vets a couple of weeks ago because he stopped eating. Now he's stopped eating again. He was nomming his dinner and loads of hay at midnight but when I got up this morning he was hunched up and feeling cold :( This time I haven't caught it as early as before so he is now in...
  7. xClairex

Do your bunnies use stairs/steps?

Ok I have Angel and Henry indoors and we are in a large 2 bedroom flat, our neighbours are :censored: so we are moving! We've found a lovely little house (the rooms are smaller than the ones in the flat but it'll be quiet and we'll have a garden) Anyway, the house obviously has stairs. And I'm...
  8. xClairex

Could Henry have some Nomming vibes please.

My gorgeous new boy Henry had his dinner last night but this morning he wont eat anything :( I've tried tempting him with treats and parsley but he just keeps taking the food and putting it down on the floor and then laying on it. He is not hunched up, he lays stretched out so I don't know if...
  9. xClairex

I need a large pet carrier. Any suggestions?

Hello :wave: Well after losing my soul bunny Sydnee last September I adopted the absolutely beautiful Henry to pair with my girl Angel. They are now bonded (it took a while!) and are due their vaccs soon. Now Henry is a BIG boy! He is about 6kg and Angel is about 3.5kg. When Henry lays down and...
  10. xClairex

Purple underbed storage box.

I would like some new litter trays for my buns. I've seen some people with lovely purple ones (I cant remember the posters names though so cant ask them!) and wondered where they are from? Need to be quite large if possible. If anyone knows where I can get some from, thank you so much :D
  11. xClairex

How to make a home 'neutral smelling' Bunny already here, new one on the way.

Didn't quite know how to word the title properly, sorry if it's confusing. My single girl lost her husbun last week, we have found a new one for her on this forum and he will be coming to us in the next couple of weeks. Angel lives indoors and her husbun was in here too. What I would like to...
  12. xClairex

What to do. Recently single bunny.

I know no-one can make the decision for me but I feel like I need some help because I just don't know what to do. I had a pair of bunnies. On Monday Sydnee passed away which has left Angel on her own. They were a bonded pair for 9 years and were extremely close. Angel was with Sydnee when he...
  13. xClairex

Sydnee. 9/9/13

I cant believe my little boy has gone :( He went to sleep on sunday night and didn't wake up on Monday morning. Sydnee had been bought from a pet shop and about 6 months later dumped on their doorstep in a box. I went in one day in 2005 and the owner of the shop told me I had to come see the...
  14. xClairex

Vibes for Monty please.

One of our rabbits (the tri-coloured boy in my avatar) was rushed to the vets this morning. He seemed 'off' yesterday and we called the vets who said it was probably the heat. Monty had been outside nibbling the grass but wasn't as energetic as usual. This morning he refused breakfast, wouldn't...
  15. xClairex

Ice pods?

Where do you get yours from? I had some saved in my amazon wishlist for when I get paid on Monday but it says they are now unavailable :( I did see someone on another thread say p@h are selling them for £2.50 but I don't live anywhere near a p@h. So can someone please tell me where to get...
  16. xClairex

Does your bunny binky?

Because mine don't :( I always think a binky equals a really happy bunny, which would mean mine are miserable then! Mine used to live outdoors in a huge (almost whole garden) set up, never did a binky. Now they are indoors and I've never seen a binky from any of them! They do have 'mad...
  17. xClairex

What's wrong? Rabbit started nipping humans and wifey bun all of a sudden.

Quick background.... Sydnee is about 9 years old and Angel is about 10 years old. I've had them both since 2005 and they have been a bonded pair since summer 2005. They bonded instantly and have never had any problems (apart from Angel is very protective of Sydnee) Anyway, on 13th may I went on...
  18. xClairex

Feeding older bunnies

My 2 older bunnies will be 9 and 10 years old this year :love: Should I be feeing them any differently now they're older? Do they need more pellets or anything specific? Or are there any suppliments/vitamin water drops to give to older buns? They currently get unlimited hay (2 different types)...
  19. xClairex

Hello.

Just wanted to say Hello :wave: My name is Claire and I have 2 pairs of bunnies, both indoors. I have Pippin and Monty (who are in my avatar) and they are both about 3 years old. And then I have Angel and Sydnee who are 9 and 8 years old.
Back