• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. hunniebunniex

New Bunny and son with Asthma/Allergies

Hi, my hubby has really bad pet allergies...dogs...& even worse with cats. We have a mini lop & she is an outdoor bun so in the winter grows in really thick fur & in spring /summer sheds like crazy! In fact she pulls her fur out & makes nests with it! My hubby has never had a sniffle from...
  2. hunniebunniex

Where does you rabbit like to be stroked best?

I get what you mean because my Amber does the same thing :lol: she usually does it if she is in the house & gets on the settee...she rolls on her back (after she has dug the leather to her satisfaction :lol: ) & we tickle her tummy...its her ultimately relaxed mode lol :love:
  3. hunniebunniex

Where does you rabbit like to be stroked best?

Amber likes to be stroked from the tip of her nose right to her tail...she will lie down with her head on the floor & if we stroke her like that she will pop her leg to the side :D she loves it all the more if you lie down & kiss her nose while stroking her :lol:
  4. hunniebunniex

Meet the bun I rescued today.... Poor little man...

I just saw this & it actually made me cry...it's awf to think someone could do that to an animal...considering how easy maintenance their fur is & how well groomed they keep themselves its frightening to think how long he had been neglected to get in that state :( It's amazing that he has fallen...
  5. hunniebunniex

Anyone else?....

Well if you are so are we because we are the same here! :lol: Maybe we just have satisfied buns! :D
  6. hunniebunniex

Finally finished playhouse!

Thanks! Its just what I need...I've been using regular cheep tarpaulin but its blue & ugly & it leaks!
  7. hunniebunniex

Anyone else?....

No really to be honest...but she does eat a lot of grass...she has around 3/4 hours a day at grass
  8. hunniebunniex

Anyone else?....

She gets around 130g of pellets...one large bowl...intead of feeding her twice a day i put the pellets out in the morning & they last her through to the next morning. She also get unlimited hay but doesnt eat much of that either...however she does get lots of grazing time in the garden & she...
  9. hunniebunniex

Anyone else?....

:lol: banana is about the only fruit amber will eat! She's not even bothered about apple! She won't eat banana outside of her set up tho...almost like play time is more important than treat time :lol:
  10. hunniebunniex

Anyone else?....

So I was just wondering... I keep reading posts about your bunnies and food...bunnies going crazy for treats, etc, etc! :lol: So I was just wondering if anyone else's bunnies are just not food orientated at all? My Amber just isn't...for starters she is soooooo fussy...if I give her pet shop...
  11. hunniebunniex

Hatter washing himself x

Awh so sweet...nothing cuter than a bunny washing! :love:
  12. hunniebunniex

Rabbit safe food List?

I use this one too...and I agree i your unsure don't take the risk. RWAF used to have a leaflet that I used to use, it was great but doesn't seem to be there any more.
  13. hunniebunniex

I absolutely adore this pair

I adore the ear washing pics! :love:
  14. hunniebunniex

Some Bunnies :-)

What breed is inspector morse? He is adooorrrrrable! :love:
  15. hunniebunniex

Vibes for Bella Bumble please U/D Post 15

Good luck bella bumble xxxxxx
  16. hunniebunniex

Single bun owners?

Totally...my Amber is a single & we have had her from being a baby...in hindsight I wish we had gotten 2 but mustn't dwell! I've been thinking of trying to bond her for a while but have my hang ups since she is a spoiled rotten little madam! :lol:
  17. hunniebunniex

How many pets do you have? Any how many is too many?

At the moment I only have 1 bunny...(however I am thinking of adding another bun to my little family to keep Amber company)...This is enough for me as I work & have a kid & a husband to look after too :lol: I would love to have tons of pets but just don't have the time so it wouldn't be fair!
  18. hunniebunniex

40 Rabbits needing rescue spaces within the next 2 weeks in Bristol.

Sounds like she was just trying to do the right thing by taking in bunnies and it has gotten out of hand! Sorry I can't help as I'm miles away but hope you manage to get the little darlings rehomed xx
  19. hunniebunniex

Is this a happy housebun

:lol: love seeing bunnies like this!
  20. hunniebunniex

Best place for rabbit insurance?

Back