• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. KRA_MiniLops

Where can I get a Harlequin Mini Lop

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I am looking to get a Harlequin mini lop doe and looking for someone who breeds them within a 50 mile radius to myself (Bury, Lancashire UK near Manchester). I won't be able to purchase her until April on wards - just need to...
  2. KRA_MiniLops

Litter suggestions - please help

Hi, I would like to start off saying hi as I am new on here and this is my 2nd post. I was hoping for some advice/recommendations. A couple of my rabbits are very wet bunnies and I find that unless I clean most of the main compartment daily (becoming expensive) then the urine leaks out the...
  3. KRA_MiniLops

To say hello

Hi I'm new here, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I have mini lops. I am a hobby breeder but only breed a couple of times of year, I'm not in it for the money I just breed for enjoyment and any bunnies I sell, the money goes back into helping with the costs of upkeep. Here are a...
Back