• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

No longer using litter tray :(

Just wondered if anyone could help. I adopted female bun and bonded her with my male bunny, bobby. He was really good with his litter tray and hardly ever pooped on the carpet. He even got out of the habit of doing it on the sofa after he was neutered. When I got my girly I knew it would cause...
  2. B

Bonding on the bathroom floor.

Had my buns together for about an hour and a half on the bathroom floor now. I have a spayed female and neutered male. It seems to be going well although Bobby keeps humping Esmerelda. She seems to settle and flop on the floor but then he goes and humps he head and constantly follows her around...
  3. B

How high should a pen be?

I'm getting a pen for my current bunny and my new bun that I'll be getting tomorrow. I'm going to use a pen to keep them separate until they have bonded. Would a 76cm high pen be high enough? I'm looking at one from pet planet http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=774&pf_id=51181
  4. B

Last min bonding tips please!!

Hi everyone! I'm picking up our new female bun tomorrow and I'm feeling quite nervous!! Any last min bonding tips would be appreciated! It will take me about an hour and a half to get there so do you think it would be a good idea to take my male bun with me so they can have a car journey back...
  5. B

Had no idea peri operative fluids cost extra!

Hi all. Taken Bobby to the vet this morning for neutering. When I got there she asked me whether or not I wanted to pay for peri operative fluids which would be an extra £14.95. It's a bit annoying how they spring the extra cost on you last minute! If they'd have just told me earlier then I...
  6. B

Advice needed please! ESMERELDA IS HERE!

Hi All, I'd really like to hear what you think. I have a single male bunny, Bobby, who's about 16 weeks old now. I am due to start work as a nurse so I'll be out for longer periods than I am now. I wanted to get Bobby a girlfriend so that he's not so lonely and I've found a beautiful little...
  7. B

When to start of adult excel pellets?!

Bobby is coming up to 16 weeks and he's running out of his junior feed which says up to 16 weeks. Shall I change over feed gradually? Will I be giving him to right pellets if I start him on the adult feed? He eats plenty of hay as well.
  8. B

Cloudy Urine - is this ok?

My Bobby is 16 weeks now and for the past week he's had cloudy urine. I can only tell when he misses his litter tray but I don't think it's been any longer than that. He's tried different types of veg so could that be what's changed it? :?
  9. B

Recommended bedding?

At the moment I use hay for my bun's bedding but I want to monitor how much hay he eats so was wondering which type of bedding to use? Any recommendations would be very much appreciated! Thanks!
  10. B

Rabbit carriers?

I've been looking for a bag to carry my bun in so he can run round the garden at my dad's. I'd rather have a bag type than a normal plastic pet carrier. Does anyone have any recommendations? I've seen a good value one on zooplus.com but I've never used this site before so I'm a bit wary...
  11. B

Hello!! I have a Lionhead/Conti Giant cross!

Hi! I've just joined. I have what I've been told is quite an unusual cross breed. Bobby is a lionhead/continental giant. Dad was the lionhead and mum was the conti. Do any of you have any unusual cross breeds? :wave:
Back