• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. beth27

Are my 2 male rabbits bonded?

Hi there, I wonder if anyone can help me? Im just over a week into bonding my 2 male brother rabbit's (Merlin and Lion-o) back together having separated them at around 3 months old as they were obviously hitting puberty(!) and one wasn't having a very nice time being humped and chased non stop...
  2. beth27

How long to wait to bond 2 previously seperated brother rabbits after neauturing

Hi everyone! I would like some advice with regards to my 2 lovely buns. They are brothers that I had to separate a month ago due to them getting very aggressive with each other and fighting. They are both getting neutered tomorrow and I wonder when I should start the re-bonding process...
  3. beth27

seperating 2 male brothers

Hi there, I wonder if you could offer some advice. My 2 4month old male buns (brothers) have started humping each other and tonight it turned rather aggressive. They have lived indoors for the last 3weeks and wanted to keep it as sutch but due to lack of space and unable to seperate them in any...
Back