• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. AEG1989

Lapizole E.Cuniculi

:wave: One of my bunnies is currently recovering from E.Cuniculi so Is on a 28 day course of lapizole. My two other bunnies havn't been near him or his wee/poo but Im treating them to with the 28 day course just as a precaution. Once they are all treated does anyone know how long it protects...
  2. AEG1989

Hay suppliers in Bristol area

Are there any Bristol people around that know any good hay suppliers? :wave: My 3 bunnies and 4 g pigs currently have hay for pets which they love, they wont touch pet shop hay anymore. I have been getting through soooo much lately the 9.5kilo bag lasts me 3 weeks at the most and since I...
  3. AEG1989

Matted fur on front paws?

:wave: I've just noticed that the fur on the inside of Billys front paws is slightly matted. He has no other symptoms his eyes are bright and clear and there is no discharge coming from his nose. I know this is usually happens when bunnies have a runny nose and they wipe there nose and the furs...
  4. AEG1989

Hay for pets meadow hay

Has anyone bought any recently? I usually buy the Ings and timothy and rye which the bunnies love. As I havn't ordered any meadow hay for a few months and It was pay day I treated them to a bag of meadow hay. When It arrived yesterday I was a bit worried as it looked like and smelt like the £3 a...
  5. AEG1989

Rabbit Rescues In Bristol area - free hutch & pen

Hi everyone :wave: Im not sure if I have posted this in the wrong section (sorry If I have!) I have been having a good clear out of all my bunny things. Where having the kitchen re decorated and need all the garage space so I need to get rid of all the stuff I dont use anymore. I have a 4ft...
  6. AEG1989

Can I dry rocket?

:wave: Has anyone here ever dried rocket? Iv dried all the herbs the bunnies can have in the past and I dry dandelions and plaintain in the summer which the buns and piggies love. I bought a large bag of rocket shopping last week and only used half of it and it has the Saturday just gone date...
  7. AEG1989

Hay for pets any good?

Hi everyone :wave: my very first post! Just a quick question about hay. One of my buns is soooo fussy when it comes to hay Iv bought nearly every hay available to try and tempt him but nothing he literally doesn't eat any!. He had to go in for his very first dental last week which the vet...
Back