• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. sallybunnyrabbit212

Poorly bunny

I have a poorly bunny... a lovely black and white Dutch ... Positive vibes for her everyone.... she is in the animal hospital... The vet has said she has fluid on her lungs and she has stasis .... I am hopeful she will be ok ... they are doing all they can for her. Prayers for Dolly
  2. sallybunnyrabbit212

Baby rabbit, Belgian hare

Hello, I have a baby male belgian hare.. he is beautiful. I am currently giving him some nuggets that he was on which will gradually build up. Which hay is best? I am giving him Timothy and meadow... the 2 from hay box. Is that the right hay? ... When should I introduce [emoji3055] greens...
  3. sallybunnyrabbit212

Soil border ... chicken wire?

Hi there everybody, I am wondering what the best solution is in my garden to prevent the rabbits from escaping. How far should chickenwire or the most appropriate alternative be put down?Also, how is it a fixie eight it to the concrete border panels? Anybody have any recommendations? I would be...
Back