• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. tulsi

the 2023 RU Rabbit Directory ....aka show us your bunnies

Wonderful rabbits gem. I especially love Daisy's colouring. I only have three left now as well.
  2. tulsi

Frosty buns!

One under the water bowl is a great idea.
  3. tulsi

the 2023 RU Rabbit Directory ....aka show us your bunnies

Loganberry and Moondust who are from honeybunnies rescue and are six years old. Snowflake who was an impulse buy from a pet shop in 2012 along with his brother, Frosty (rip). They were bonded to Tessie (rip) and Daisy (rip) and lived as a quad for many years. Snowflake is 11. He is such a...
  4. tulsi

Jellycat Bashful Bunnies- A Thread About Brachycephlic Rabbits

My tricoloured lop, Mottle had to have a dental (the only lop I have ever had). None of my other (up earred rabbits) have ever needed them even my delightful nethie crosses Dusty (rip) and Moondust. Moondust is six so I guess it may yet happen. She came to me quite young and is a really good hay...
  5. tulsi

This Afternoon

What glorious set ups. Morse is such a beautiful colour.
  6. tulsi

Should I bring elderly bunny inside?

I think its great that he can be inside. I have an elderly buck who is now alone (next door to a younger couple, but no one of his own to cuddle up to). Sadly I dont have anywhere indoors where he could live.
  7. tulsi

Bonding has begun. Six rabbits. Pics page 2 post 19 - update; now a quad. More pics!

Just been reading through this old bonding thread of mine. Dear old Snowflake is the only one left of the quad now. I also have two younger rabbits, Loganberry and his doe, Moondust. They live in the shed next to Snowflake. Snowflake is 11!!!
  8. tulsi

Bertie nesting

Ooo that looks really comfortable.
  9. tulsi

Spenser Milton

I remember him and his dazzling whiteness. He isnt unlike my lovely Moondust. She doesnt bite but still has plenty of attitude.
  10. tulsi

The bunnies

What wonderful pictures. Your quad look really contented together. I loved having a quad. Only one rabbit left from my quad ...
  11. tulsi

Goodbye Daisy

Thank you so much everyone. My heart breaks for Snowflake sitting on his on in his hutch (inside the shed and always open).
  12. tulsi

Goodbye Daisy

Picture of Daisy in her younger days with her sister Tessie (brown doe) and Frosty, agouti and white buck and Snowflake, black and white buck. Just Snowflake left now. The end of an era.
  13. tulsi

Goodbye Daisy

14. tulsi

Goodbye Daisy

Daisy was put to sleep recently after suddenly losing the use of her back legs. She had been finding it hard to keep herself clean for a while but this was the final straw. She was 11. Goodbye my blue eyed sweetheart. This leaves my darling boy Snowflake on his own ... Moondust and her buck...
  15. tulsi

Atticus 2/3/17-29/10/23

So very sorry for the loss of the wonderful rabbit, Atticus (fantastic name choice too). It is so so hard making this kind of major decision for our beloved pets. I expect it was the kindest thing but even so. RIP Atticus.
  16. tulsi

The bunnies

Mine all have 32 litre underbed storage boxes as litter trays lined with newspaper, straw and hay. They still like to poo all over the shed as well though! Hope Snuggles starts to use the tray.
  17. tulsi

Keeping Rex Rabbits Outside

I had a rex x nethie and she seemed fine outside. Well out in an insulated shed with plenty of newspaper, straw and hay so not completely outside.
  18. tulsi

Turmeric, arthritis and uTI

I know that for humans it has to be mixed with black pepper to make it effective. Not sure how it would be for rabbits!
  19. tulsi

Hay

Hope your rabbits enjoy it when it arrives!
  20. tulsi

Hay

Hello Omi. I keep my ings in plastic but cut the top off so its open topped. It lasts my four about a month. I also have some old left over bale hay (from when I lived in Hampshire and had horsey people who got me bales) and I use straw from hay and straw for extra insulation. The old baled hay...
Back