• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Bonding older male bunnies- help!

Just to let everyone know we no longer offer a bonding service at manchester rabbit boarding . This thread is a few years old now and it still genertates approx 1 enquiry a week for bonding . We are still boarding rabbits but dont have the time to offer a full residential bonding service any longer
  2. N

Washing machine?

they do get used to household noises, all our buns have got imuned to the hoover and we had one who would jump on and ride it while it was hoovering , if you have buns your hoover will be on a lot:D
  3. N

Garage

does the garage have natural light , ie a window ect. I dont think its fair to have bunnies in the dark, plus sunlight gives them vitamin D. my neighbour kept her rabbit hutch in her dark garage , so cruel
  4. N

I Iz worrid that you iz ded

Are you Playin ded buns?
  5. N

Advice from house bunny mummies please :)

We have had house bunnies for 20 years + Nearly always as bonded pairs. Over the years we have found the best set up is to let them have full access during the daytime but at night we put them away in a large dog crate . They seem to like this and actually put themselves away the same time each...
  6. N

Semi bonded bunnies-- NEED ADVICE!

Hi, I too would say that you have bonded rabbits, we too kept ours apart at night until we could 100% trust each other. just dont feed them in close proximity to each other and accept that this is just the norm. Over time as they get older they will calm down and maybe one day the situation...
  7. N

Mummeh i haz sumfin to tells yoo... (giant nortyness)

very funny:lol::lol::lol:
  8. N

Best place to buy 4 foot hutch for use as house bunny bed/hide hole....

we have bought a few of the poppy pen hutches that are from pets at home, they are not good enough for an outside hutch but indoors are perfect . we have lined the floor and lapped up the sides with lino. £55 from memory, flat pack assembly for easy transport.
  9. N

i iz worns owt after all the cristmas festivitiz

that cat basket is about 20 years old and all our rabbits have accepted it , when others have gone to the bridge the new rescues seem to accept it. We have got 3 cat baskets behind sofas and on fireplaces and from time to time we just catch them occupied. This one seems to be a family favourite...
  10. N

i iz worns owt after all the cristmas festivitiz

I iz barney and iz worns owt
  11. N

Norty bunny!

all 3 of our sky remotes are like yours not as bad but various amounts of the rubber keys chewed off
  12. N

Rabbit Boarding in Merseyside

Hi, we are south east manchester if thats anygood, depending on their set up we may be able to accomodate. M34 5jt if you want to google map distance or have a look at our FB page
  13. N

Kale - Safe or Unsafe?

we have been giving kale to our resident rabbits and our boarding guests for years and no problems here . However they only really like it when its 1 day fresh , any older and they just wont eat it
  14. N

Can a cat flap go on an overlap shed?

id say techinicaly yes, but the uneven profile of the overlap will leave you gaps, you may have to cut the hole and just make a simple frame with some 2 x 1 timber to go under the actual cat flap. if your diy skills are good you should really make a frame on the inside as well, thus making a...
  15. N

Binky in slow motion (wow)

wow that's amazing !
  16. N

Toffee and Socks - Bonding Day 1

we do several bonds a year for our customers and we bond every day , sometimes twice a day. each bond session can last up to an hour depending on their behaviour, we never leave them unsupervised, the behaviour can quickly change and if you leave them you could come back to a bunny massacre ...
  17. N

Available Individual: Paul, Tri-coloured LOP

we do several bonds a year for our customers and no bond ever goes well after one visit, ive had loads that started like pauls and then after 3 or 4 days they were fine, we have never had a failed bond, just some take longer .
  18. N

Does anyone leave their rabbits out at night?

i think when a vet says 24-7 access to a run , its just a firm way of saying that they need daily access to a run. Our bunnies have an outside shed size bunny house with attached runs thorugh a catflap. At night we seal of the runs, it keeps the bunny house warmer, they fell more secure from any...
  19. N

Biggest spider I have ever seen

found this one the other day as big as my hand
  20. N

Myxomatosis Outbreaks 2012/13/14

Are vaccinated rabbits catching myxi, ours are done every12 months, are they 100% safe?
Back