• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. ammar

scabies Infected - How long should i isolate rabbit

Hello every one! Okay so one of my rabbit got infected with scabies , got isolated from other rabbits and treated with ivomec injection. its been 10 days since he got his first dose of Ivomec & now all visible signs of infection are gone. his 2nd dose is due in 4 days. My question is , Is it...
  2. ammar

Alfalfa hay when rabbits having diarrhoea ?

One of my rabbit is 4 months old and having diarrhoea so i want to ask 2 questions 1- is alfalfa hay is okay for her ? can i give her plenty of fresh alfalfa to her ? 2- is old fashioned rolled oats are okay ? how to present to bunny. cooked or uncooked/raw form ? hope you guys will help...
  3. ammar

HEP PLEASE!! (rabbit foot problem)

Yeah (: thanks again,,,Big thanks :) i will let u know the progress
  4. ammar

5. ammar

thankyou Tamsin... i found a vet who is actually cat speciallist...i tell him all what u say,,he inject ivermactin 0.3 mg per kg ...he will do it after 14 DAYS AGAIN..please suggest some lotion or creame or any thing to apply on the wounds
  6. ammar

thanks for the concern tamsin,, yeah i can get access to microscope, there are laboratories near my home,,n yes i can easily get this drug too (ivermactin)..now please let me know what to do
  7. ammar

thanks much,,,very informative links,,
  8. ammar

My rabbit is suffering this thing :( what is it please help how can i treat it ? ( please don't ask or advise me for the vet..m sorry to say :/ )
  9. ammar

Is it true ? ( Breeding Question )

i just read this nd want to know is it true ? '' re-breeding (re-mating) should only take place for 8 hours. After the 8 hours you may cause two sets of rabbits to get fertilized and none will survive. ''
  10. ammar

Huey and Daisy

they are cute cakes really :lol::love::love:
  11. ammar

Urgent help please

Am sorry for the late update..but Good is that my all rabbits are really really fine now...:love::love: THANKS TO ALL,,A BIG THANKS TO '' JACK'S JANE '' (:
  12. ammar

My new bun and tiel Picss... Please Suggest me some sweet name (:

haha nice thought ,,,lucky seems awsm i guess..i will ask the bun for this name :lol:
  13. ammar

My new bun and tiel Picss... Please Suggest me some sweet name (:

he is recovering nicely,,,i will post his new pictures,,he is really good now :love::love:
  14. ammar

Urgent help please

yea,,totally agreed with you
  15. ammar

Urgent help please

i understand,, i am really thankful to you
  16. ammar

Urgent help please

Thank you Much!!! the link has really helpful information,, i can get the drug you mentioned,,please tell me the dose ?? please treat it as a last life saving option...i m also trying really hard to get a vet..
  17. ammar

Urgent help please

first thanks for the reply ,,they are not eating as they eat normally..but the feces are normal..probably all types of medication i can get from there...
  18. ammar

Urgent help please

i am out of city,,, and currently in a very small village,,here i can't find any veterinary clinic.. but there are some medicine stores are,,,Please Help,, :?
  19. ammar

Urgent help please

my rabbits seems ill and really inactive,,i lost One yesterday. the only bad thing i notice is the nose in the picture,,, they all have noses like that,,i am unable to consult a vet..please Help (note: the nose is not runny i guess) :cry:
Back