• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Eddie

Hi All wondering if you can help me out here? Little Eddie has now been widowed - Veronica was about 9 we think - We think he s about 10/11 Our other two won t accept him - well our female ***** Ann likes him but not Alfie! It breaks my heart to see him by himself - What should I do? Thanks
  2. K

High Cliff Vets Brantham

Hi All Need some help - my lovely Veronica is not doing well. Took her to our vets last week but saw someone we had nt seen before and it was awful! She s still traumatised and I feel so bad putting her through it. I can t take her back there - he just said in the end keep her comfortable. She...
  3. K

Something in Eddies eye

Hi I noticed yesterday Eddie had a small white fleck that seems to be floating on his eye. I was hoping it might have come out but is still there today - Any ideas? Thanks!:wave:
  4. K

Eddie and Veronica bonding advice!

Hi :wave: Am desperate to get them together asap now the weather has turned! At the weekend it will be 4 and a half weeks since Eddie had the snip so am hoping to try then! At the moment their runs are side by side and sometimes they sit together but at other times they seem to ignore each...
  5. K

Little Eddie just got nutered now very worried!

Hi All Please help! Had eddie nuetered today - he seemed fine when we got him home but he now seems like he s trying to be sick and he s breathing noisily!! So worried as we can t do anything til the morning!! He seems a litle bit better now thought I was gonna lose him earlier!! Kim
  6. K

Highfields vets - Bergholt road

Hi all:wave: Has anyone ever been to this vets? Still looking to get little Eddie nuetered! Thanks!
  7. K

Rabbit savvy vets near Harwich - Essex?

Hi All! :wave: Am new to the forum - still trying to work out how to do it!!! Have just taken in a lovely little unwanted male dwarf bun (Eddie) and need to get him nuetered. Does anyone know of a good vet around the Harwich/Manningtree area? Phoned a local vet but was nt sure about them - any...
Back