• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Eddie

Thanks yes I ve been looking for an older bun but they seem hard to come by - :(
  2. K

Eddie

Hi All wondering if you can help me out here? Little Eddie has now been widowed - Veronica was about 9 we think - We think he s about 10/11 Our other two won t accept him - well our female ***** Ann likes him but not Alfie! It breaks my heart to see him by himself - What should I do? Thanks
  3. K

Do you want to bond a trio? Read this first

Bereaved Bun Hi All really need some advice. We sadly lost our beautiful girl Veronica a few days ago now worried about her husbun little Eddie. We have two other young uns that are bonded and quite happy together. Eddie is getting on a bit he s a netherland dwarf and we think he s about nine...
  4. K

High Cliff Vets Brantham

Thanks!
  5. K

High Cliff Vets Brantham

Thankyou!
  6. K

High Cliff Vets Brantham

Hi All Need some help - my lovely Veronica is not doing well. Took her to our vets last week but saw someone we had nt seen before and it was awful! She s still traumatised and I feel so bad putting her through it. I can t take her back there - he just said in the end keep her comfortable. She...
  7. K

Fox paid a visit last night

Fox seen Hi All:wave: Am getting worried now as have had a couple of visits from a large fox - the last was at 1 30 this afternoon! The buns did nt seem too bothered but my heart was racing! I have to say tho I felt sorry for him he just stood there looking at me as if looking for help/food - I...
  8. K

storm... should I shut the buns in the shed??

Thanks for that! My buns have an attatched run/hutch outside but even tho we ve secured as much as poss - still worried! We have a spare hutch so we ll bring them indoors in that! They won t like it much tho'! :lol:
  9. K

storm... should I shut the buns in the shed??

Storm :wave:Hi Worried about the storm tonight - would it be ok to bring the bunnies indoors in a hutch for the night?
  10. K

Something in Eddies eye

But it could be white fur from Veronica who is black and white!:wave:
  11. K

Something in Eddies eye

Thanks! It s definitely on the eye as it moves about! He s a grey dwarf bunny - I was hoping it would come out itself!
  12. K

Something in Eddies eye

Hi I noticed yesterday Eddie had a small white fleck that seems to be floating on his eye. I was hoping it might have come out but is still there today - Any ideas? Thanks!:wave:
  13. K

Outdoor bun owners - do you let your bun(s) have access to run overnight?

:wave: Yes my two have 24 hour access - could nt bear to shut them in at night as they don t seem to like going to bed until late!!!:D
  14. K

Terrified about bonding

Hi:wave: I ended up a tiny dwarf bun who was nt wanted to hopefully be freinds with my original rescue bun Veronica who is twice his size! Was so worried that she might squish him!! After lots of dating they are now best mates - thank goodness! A bit hairy at first as he kept trying to hump her...
  15. K

Eddie and Veronica bonding advice!

Veronica and Eddie first date! Just to say thanks to all the advice on this forum they seemed to have a first great date!! Of course it must have helped that have had side by side runs now for about six weeks but I was still nervous! I could nt believe little Eddie had it in him considering...
  16. K

Thanks very much for that! The idea is to join the two runs and hutches together eventually so they can choose where they want to go! Will definately put Eddie in new run first then Veronica - she s a lot bigger than him - hoping she won t be a bully!:wave:
  17. K

Hi :wave: Am desperate to get them together asap now the weather has turned! At the weekend it will be 4 and a half weeks since Eddie had the snip so am hoping to try then! At the moment their runs are side by side and sometimes they sit together but at other times they seem to ignore each...
  18. K

Little Eddie just got nutered now very worried!

Hi! Pleased to say Eddie is fine! Saw Caro at Kinfauns Dovercourt - she checked him out - wounds look fine - she thinks he got frightened after coming out of the anathestic when I to my shame should have probably left him alone and not given him a small amount of hay to nibble on when I thought...
  19. K

Dexter is really, really ill

Sending Dexter :love: and best wishes!!!
  20. K

Little Eddie just got nutered now very worried!

Eddie Hi Used Kinfauns in Clacton - they seem very good! Just phoned them am taking him in to the Harwich branch this morning - a lot nearer as I don t drive! - just to be safe! He s started to groom himself now which I hope is a good sign!!:wave:
Back