• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Fee

Atlas the Giant bunny gets new home!

Woohoo!!,! Thrilled for him... http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/atlas-giant-scots-rabbit-finds-7515443#o0V9quv3iFjSDaub.97
  2. Fee

Jacks-Jane .... We're here for you.

:cry: These recent weeks have been bad for us but for one special person on the forum in particular, the recent weeks have been more than traumatic..in fact devastating and heartbreaking are the words that spring to mind, Jane has had the most horrible weeks of her life with the numerous...
  3. Fee

Bizarre behaviour - any help gratefully received

Hiya all... Saw Chewy doing something really strange today to Obi. Both were resting, lying down in their hidy house, Willow was Nomming outside, Chewy sat up on his back paws in a half periscope position and started digging at Obis back?.. I stopped him from doing it but he did it again, Obi...
  4. Fee

bunnies and Loud Noises

Hiya All I can say is Aarrrrggghhhhhhhh! My neighbours son is battering a drum kit on and off all day in his house with all the windows open. Its a beautiful day and ordinarily all the buns would be in their run but no, they are terrified, all huddled up in their hidey house, terrified...
  5. Fee

Aaarrghhhhhhhh.. moulting!!!

Well... This weather up here is 10 degrees, yesterday it was 1 and the day before -3. The bunnies havent a clue, and they are all showing signs of moult..I stroked Willow today and her fur just came away and looks scruffy. Chewy has moult and Obi so far is Okay... This weather is murder...
  6. Fee

willow,Chewy and Obi are home

[/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] Willow is the boss. Chewy(black) is timid and sweet and often the longer. OBI HAS ATTITUDE.
  7. Fee

Willows new.husbuns.. Bonding underway

[/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] The bonding is underway with initial introduction looking promising. Willow got lots of grooms today.... The names have been changed 100 times but the black bun is Jet and the white is Obi. They are much smaller than willow but they have a bit of growing to.do.. I really...
  8. Fee

We are keeping Willow!!!!!!!💙GLASGOW

It is with an exceptionally heavy heart that I ask for your help. I have had to make arrangements to rehome my precious Willow. Physical description - English Spot, A friendly, inquisitive girly who loves nose and cheek rubs. She doesnt like being lifted (which bunny does?) but absolutely...
  9. Fee

Bramble 30.12.14

[/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] Bramble was a rescue bunny from Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care. We brought him home as a husband for Willow in.August 2014. Their bond was fraught initially....Willow ripped his ear when they first came home but they had a lovely bond after that..Bramble was chilled and...
  10. Fee

Bramble is ill - HE HAS GONE :

Hi all. My beautiful boy has been kept in vets overnight as he was ill today. Willow is with him. Vet has said his temperature is low and he is in pain, belly pressing, flat and non responsive. The vet was concerned that he also had severe gas issue. He took him straight away so I didn't hang...
  11. Fee

Bunnies and Fireworks

Right, need advice I have nearly had a heart attack twice tonight with the loudest fireworks I have ever heard, in my life, and thats inside the house. Have been out to see the bunnies and they are terrified,,,both hiding Suggestions... I cant bring them inside as I am painting... What can...
  12. Fee

Willow and Bramble have injuries

Well... Took both the bunnies to the vets today. It would appear that at the bonding or some time later when they have come home, they have both sustained injuries. Brambles was more serious than Willows. Presumably whilst chasing initially, Bramble has sustained a seriously ripped ear and a...
  13. Fee

Willow and Bramble

Its been nigh on impossible to catch them both together as Bramble bolts to you when he thinks food on offer!! Heres a couple taken today. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] Bramble is a lovely soul, he is a gentle bunny. We noticed today he has a ripped ear...
  14. Fee

Likelihood of success?

Hi Willow has been away for over a week being bonded by Rescue and up until now, things havent been great. No aggression just a severe case of indifference. No snuggles, cuddles or affection from either. They spent their first night in a hutch last night and ended up at either ends, not in the...
  15. Fee

Communication - during a bunny bonding

Hi If anyone has experience of having their bunnies being bonded by a third party, whether it be a rescue or individual, - what level of communication/feedback did you get while your bunny was away?.. Thanks Fee x
  16. Fee

Bonding vibes for Willow u/d post 29

:love::love: Hiya y'all.. Please please can you guys send Willow and Nemo (to be renamed Bramble) all the bonding luck in the world. Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care have said things are going as expected but if things dont become more positive, they'll have to discuss with me... She's been with...
  17. Fee

Thanks Hutch Man

:thumb: Hiya Just wanted to say I received my bunny Hidey House, just in time for Willow to come home! I will post pics once Willow and her husbun return from bunnymoon.. Scott... Thanks so much for your continuous communication, its been a pleasure to deal with you.!!!!! The house is fab...
  18. Fee

Smudge (December 2011 - August 2014)

SMUDGE - He came to us from Buddies Bunny Rescue in February 2013. It was one of these cases where his beautiful picture melted my heart. He had been recently neutered and Willow was looking for lurve. We went through to Edinburgh and their first introduction went well, the trip home went well...
  19. Fee

New husbun for Willow

I've been contacted by Fairly Beloved after completing an application to rehome a wee bunny boy to keep Willow happy as she is not coping too well with the loss of Smudge. They have agreed to let me adopt this beautiful boy and they have also agreed to bond them. Here is a picture of her bunny...
  20. Fee

Bonding in Central Scotland? - Anyone do it?

Hi Is there anyone on forum who would be willing to bond for me in the event that I manage to get a new bun? Reason I ask, I am in talks with a Rescue but due to their set up with Foster carers, they dont operate a bonding service. I have contacted local rescues days ago with no response. The...
Back