• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Fee

Elmbank boarding welcomes Bun and Breagha

Happy indeed!!! Good luck Vee-jay, you'll do really well xx
  2. Fee

With such a heavy heart I've made a decision.

:love:... Best of luck.... Hope all goes well for all of you x
  3. Fee

more of mabels in the garden

:love:.... Awwww Mabel.... RU poster bun xxxxx
  4. Fee

Thinking of Barney

Awwwwwwww bless xxxx
  5. Fee

Rabbit boarding central Scotland 2016!

:wave:.. Well done you.... It looks fab and very much needed.. I hope you do well, you did a Great job with Buddies, you're experience will be invaluable. All the best Fee xx
  6. Fee

Little Nell 17th March 2016

:cry:.. Sweet dreams precious little hammy... Play free in your teacup at the bridge. My wee furry Sausage be looking out for her and she'll be fully restored to her youthful exuberance ... She really was a special girly who's pictures and tales will be sorely missed. Hugs Jane...i reqlly am...
  7. Fee

Boarding - central Scotland

Yay!!!!!!!��
  8. Fee

Awww Ali ... Sorry to hear you're still struggling. Lots of love being sent, xx
  9. Fee

Rest in peace Delilah.

:cry:... I am so sorry .... Huge hugs xxxxx
  10. Fee

Atlas the Giant bunny gets new home!

I reckon coz he is so huge, saves the old back from being strained .......Who knows?.. Just hope this new house is his forever home xx
  11. Fee

Atlas the Giant bunny gets new home!

Woohoo!!,! Thrilled for him... http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/atlas-giant-scots-rabbit-finds-7515443#o0V9quv3iFjSDaub.97
  12. Fee

Awww, thats a shame, she was fabulous... There's not much choice apart from Furry Friends in Bishopbriggs... Theres a dire shortage of bunny boarding in Central Scotland. Good luck... Fee x
  13. Fee

Hiya... You could also try Bespoke Bunny Boarding in Gartcosh I'm unsure if Ali still does it but she is a bunny Mum and is a wiz with all things bunny! Mine had very happy holidays there, Contact Person: Ali Duncan Street: Gartcosh Phone: 07838889126
  14. Fee

Little Nell

:love:... Awww pic 3. Stunning xxxx
  15. Fee

Fortune hammy 26/04/15-29/02/16

Scurry Free little Fortune... I am sorry to hear this sad news. X:cry:
  16. Fee

Kevin

Awwwwwwwww :love:
  17. Fee

Little Nell

:love:.. What a sweet precious little hammy she is...
  18. Fee

Timmy's gone

:cry:.. Aww my pal, I am so so sorry to read this update.... Thinking of you xxxxxxx
  19. Fee

Meet Kevin

:love:.. Sweet boy!! Xxxxx
  20. Fee

Clive- my beautiful big baby boy xxx

:cry:.. So sorry for the loss of your sweet boy xxxxx
Back