• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. lucybis

Why did she do this?

Maggie has been excellant about going in her litter tray, until today. I came home from work to find she had peed on my bed. I'm trying to work out why she has done this. There are a few reasons: 1. I have given her a few blackcurrent leaves to munch on which I know are diuretics so I only left...
  2. lucybis

Maggie update

I'm letting Maggie roam my room 24/7 now. I came home to minor chewing damage to the sofa (which is old anyway) but was happy to see nothing else had been nibbled! There was, however, a very obvious rabbit shaped indent in my memory foam pillow and, judging by the pics below, Maggie had a pretty...
  3. lucybis

Maggie Kisses

Isn't she adorable!!!
  4. lucybis

Slightly Concerning Swelling U/D NEW PICTURES Pge 3

I've just come back from the shops and Maggies face seems swollen in the area just above her nose between her eyes. It's very slight and I cannot tell if I'm being paranoid. Could it be that she has inhaled something or that she is having an allergic reaction? I've had a good feel and its not...
  5. lucybis

Maggie's diet

Hey everyone, this is another feeding question regarding my little Maggie. She came to me eating the adult excel pellets (although she is only about 12 weeks) I am continuing to feed her these as I think switching to the junior pellets would potentially upset her stomach? What I want to ask is...
  6. lucybis

Mags pulling faces

She is such an expressive little bun!
  7. lucybis

Rabbits and Anaesthetics

Maggies only young but I'm hoping to have her spayed around christmas time. I'm worried about the anaesthetic though. I work in operating theatres and know how scary/traumatic an op can be for people so how do rabbits cope with them?! Does anyone know how the vets anaesthetise them? Or are there...
  8. lucybis

'Maggie'

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and this is my first bunny so its all very exciting! My little girl is a rescue bunny called Maggie, she is around 12-14 weeks old and very big! I don't know her breeding but it is assumed she has wild rabbit somewhere in her genes. Her mum was neglected and...
  9. lucybis

What should I feed..

I'm bringing home my new bunny on Saturday! She's only young at the moment (2 1/2 months) and she will be an indoor bunny who will eventually roam some rooms of the house once they are bunny proofed etc. I'm very new to being a bunny mummy as guinea pigs have always shared my home up until now...
Back