• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Feedback on bunny on a balcony

Hello, I am just about to move house to a flat. The flat does have a large grassed garden which I plan to use for my rabbit in the summer, but I thought for the winter it would be nicer for her to be nearer to us on our huge balcony. The balcony measures 4ft 3" by about 26 ft. In the day she...
  2. A

Which do you think is best?

Hi, I am hoping to match my rabbit up to another as he is clearly lonely having lost his brother earlier this year. I have visited the RSPCA and said I would prefer to have a female as I have heard that's the ideal match. They showed me a male as the best option they could offer, and said that...
  3. A

Bald patch under chin

Hi, My rabbit Acorn has developed a bald patch under his chin and it seems to be getting larger. It has spread down onto the fatty bit underneath (I can't remember the technical term for this bit!). I am wondering if it might be stress or boredom related because we lost his brother at the...
  4. A

When is the right time to find a new friend for my bereaved bunny?

Sadly I lost one of my gorgeous boys to the fox last night. :cry: I buried him this morning, and read on the Flash website that a rabbit should be allowed time to spend with the dead rabbit so they can grieve, unfortunately I read this too late once I had already buried him, so that is not...
  5. A

My daughter dressed up as one of our bunnies for book week today.

My daughter dressed up as one of our bunnies for book week today. :love: [/IMG] [/IMG] She is a cross between our lop Conker and our grey (wonky eared rabbit Acorn.
  6. A

Hello! New- rabbit mummy to Conker and Acorn

Hello, :wave: I am so glad I have found this forum! Now I can share all of my bunny thoughts and worries without worrying that I am boring people or appearing mad! I adopted two male rescue bunnies only two weeks ago. They are my first rabbits, and so I am learning as I go, though I did do an...
Back