• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Are they bonded?

I have been bonding a neutered boy and neutered girl for the last few weeks. Starting at 5mins up to over 2hours today. They have never fought or bitten most of the time they ignore each other (they were living side by side for months prior to the bond) but he does follow her around sometimes...
  2. F

Swapping hutches

I have a boy & girl bunny. They live separately but side by side so they can see each other. I wondered whether swapping their hutch and runs would be a good idea in the weeks prior to bonding to get used to each others scent? If this is a stupid idea, sorry!!
  3. F

Vegetables

I started my 15 week old minilop bunny on broccoli last week and yesterday on the green top of a carrot with half an inch of the orange bit. Can you let me know how often I should give veg as I've been told everyday is too much. Cheers.
  4. F

Am I being silly?

I brought my bunny home today (8weeks old) Since coming home she has being sleeping/resting for the majority of the time. She has drunk about40ml and had a little hay and 1 pellet. But she has not had a poo. Should I worry or give her some time to settle in new surroundings.
  5. F

Tomorrow

I pick up my bunny. I've been reading your posts for a few weeks so I think I know the basics, but any final tips would be great. Cheers.
  6. F

Combined vaccine - near dronfield / Sheffield

I called my local vet to book a vaccine for my rabbit, she will be 8 weeks next Saturday (when we take her home). I was going to get her sorted at 9 or 10 weeks old after advice from this forum. But the vet said they wouldn't do it until 12 weeks. Firstly can you let me know what you think...
  7. F

How long should a rabbit be in a run?

This weekend I am attaching a runaround pipe from my hutch to a run (Flopsie hasn't arrived yet) I was assuming that after she settles in, I can block the run at night and then unblock the next morning for safety purposes. She can then choose when where she wants to play/relax. There will be...
  8. F

Runaround Products

For a mini lop rabbit, what sized door would you recommend ? A 4", 4.5" or 5". I was just going to go for the biggest 5" hole Thanks :D
  9. F

New Mini Lop Help Required

Hello I have bought a mini lop doe for my daughter (and myself) and we can pick her up in over 3 weeks. I have read quiet a bit over the last week and hopefully we will be fine during the transition period. I really want to do whats best for her and have read about the vhd/mixa...
Back