• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Wallpaper noms

Hi all. I have been having some troubles with my two bunnies lately. At their last vet check the vet said they were a little overweight, so we started giving them a slightly reduced feed (1 1/2 scoops of pellets 2x daily, plus unlimited hay, rather than 2 scoops 2x daily). It seemed to be going...
  2. S

Bonding two males

I made a post the other day about bonding Charlie and Trixie. Well, I took Trixie in for her spay today only to discover... Trixie is a he! Does this change anything with bonding? Anyone have experience bonding two neutered males?
  3. S

Bonding advice needed - seems to be going well?

Hi there, I've recently been attempting to bond my 2 year old mini lop buck Charlie (who is very large for his breed) with a 4 month old dwarf lop doe Trixie (who is much smaller than he is). Trixie is new to the household, and she is quite skittish and nervous - she also has slightly torn ears...
Back