• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Available Individual: Blackberry

Gorgeous. Black bunnies really are amazingly beautiful :love:
  2. S

Rudey's back yard adventure

He looks so happy :love:
  3. S

Rudey

That’s so lovely. :love:
  4. S

Rudey

Awww. I’d like to think he and Boots have been chatting over some tasty forage :love:
  5. S

Rudey

Exactly! :lol:
  6. S

Rudey

Thank you for remembering him :love: I love Rudey. He’s absolutely beautiful :love: (And has you wrapped around his paw....) :lol:
  7. S

Rudey

:lol: I remember the only time Hector was allowed on the bed whilst I was in it. He was ill and had sneaked upstairs to the bed. Come bed time, I didn’t have the heart to move him so got in next to him, all nice and cosy. I fell asleep stroking his head. He was lying along my legs. 3 am -...
  8. S

Rudey

He’s very handsome :love:
  9. S

Do you take a rabbit that has passed to the vet?

I’m so sorry to hear this. I think, given you are sure he has passed, I’d only think about visiting the vet if you wanted some causes to be investigated. Given you have Eric too, that may be sensible.
  10. S

Available Individual: Diesel ,lonely black male bunny:(

I’m so pleased. I love this handsome bunny and hope he will be very happy. I was so close to wondering if I could manage another bunny yet but I’m so pleased for you. :) I know how difficult it must be for his current bunny mum though. :cry:
  11. S

Would you consider a foster until it can be resolved?
  12. S

I’m so pleased. I’ve kept coming back to this thread and the beautiful photo. :)
  13. S

Good grief. What an awful situation. Do you think he would live indoors with a friend?
  14. S

I Wonder What Spin an Estate Agent Would Use When Describing my Lounge

Well in excess of (RWAF) guidelines for living space....
  15. S

Air purifier

It’s a Bionaire. I can’t find a model number but it’s a few years old anyhow so probably wouldn’t help. It’s a tower. About 1m in height. Hope that helps
  16. S

Air purifier

We have two - both to deal with OH allergies to bunnies. The dyson is silent so great for the bedroom. It’s effective too. The other one was a lot cheaper from John Lewis. It seems just as good at its job but is noisy. So, I’d say, consider where it needs to be and, if you can get away...
  17. S

Snoring Bunny

My French lop used to snore and snort. I adopted him when he was 2 so I don’t know whether he had always done it or not. It didn’t seem to cause him any bother. He died of unrelated causes 2 years later (cancer). The vet came to the conclusion that it was just his squidgy face and the funny...
  18. S

No poop just mucus and what looks like blood from anus

How sad. I’m so sorry. :cry:
  19. S

Worried about Buttons ud 14/12 she has gone to rainbow bridge

I’m so sorry. I hope Nibbles is ok. :’(
  20. S

Dusty

I’m so sorry. She was beautiful. I hope Reuben is ok. Binky free lovely. x
Back