• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Available Individual: Older mini lop looking for a quiet home – please help!

Hi everyone, I have a beautiful (orange butterfly) mini lop called Pixel who is now 8 years old(!) but still happy and healthy. He's lived with me and his brother Minun in London for his whole life as a house rabbit. They're very dependant on each other, especially because Pixel has been...
  2. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Baby Pixel learning how to wear a harness (video)

:wave: This is an old video but I just needed to share it again! :love: He doesn't need to wear a harness in the garden anymore, he's a good boy. :)
  3. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Copying Behaviour

:wave: My newly bonded trio are quite interesting. Pixel (who used to live by himself) flops on to his back all the time, he's always done it. And now he's doing it in front of my two other rabbits (his new friends). I've never seen them do it like Pixel does, but today they both did it! Are...
  4. ThreeCheekyRabbits

My Newly Bonded Bunnies <3

I'm so happy! :)
  5. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Bedding question

:wave: If the base of the cage is plastic, what is the best thing to put between the base and the hay/straw to stop the buns from slipping around? Ideas? :love:
  6. ThreeCheekyRabbits

New indoor hutch!

Hi everybunny! :wave: I'm going shopping on the weekend for this new hutch for my newly bonded rabbits! http://www.therabbithouse.com/indoor/rabbitcages.asp?cage=30 As suggested by Rabbits United Tamsin. I think they'll love it :love:, what you guys think? Note: of course the hutch door...
  7. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Help bonding

Hi everyone, I have three male rabbits I need bonded. I've tried to do it myself to no avail. My last chance is to get it done professionally before I have to have the third rabbit rehomed (really don't want this). Does anyone know of any rabbit bonding services that could help me? (I've...
Back