• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Available Individual: Older mini lop looking for a quiet home – please help!

Hi everyone, I have a beautiful (orange butterfly) mini lop called Pixel who is now 8 years old(!) but still happy and healthy. He's lived with me and his brother Minun in London for his whole life as a house rabbit. They're very dependant on each other, especially because Pixel has been...
  2. ThreeCheekyRabbits

A Spenser flop!

Sooo cute :love: :love:
  3. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Baby Pixel learning how to wear a harness (video)

:wave: This is an old video but I just needed to share it again! :love: He doesn't need to wear a harness in the garden anymore, he's a good boy. :)
  4. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Hello from another newbie

Hi! :wave:
  5. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Copying Behaviour

Thanks for the replies everyone! :love:
  6. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Copying Behaviour

:wave: My newly bonded trio are quite interesting. Pixel (who used to live by himself) flops on to his back all the time, he's always done it. And now he's doing it in front of my two other rabbits (his new friends). I've never seen them do it like Pixel does, but today they both did it! Are...
  7. ThreeCheekyRabbits

My Newly Bonded Bunnies <3

Hehe, thanks! They're sitting on their cushions.
  8. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Bedding question

No problem. :D Good luck!
  9. ThreeCheekyRabbits

:love: Thanks!
  10. ThreeCheekyRabbits

I'm so happy! :)
  11. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Bedding question

Not sure if you want to know how to litter train your bunny or if you're asking how I personally litter trained mine? I noted the place they normally used as a toilet (one of the corners), put a litter tray there with some kitty litter in it, kept it clean (but not too clean because they need...
  12. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Bedding question

That sounds good! Isn't it a little bit hot for summer though?
  13. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Bedding question

With Carefresh it's the expense, also it doesn't fully cover the floor. I've heard that newspaper is bad because of the ink? They love to rip and chew.
  14. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Bedding question

They are generally littertrained, although we still have some slipups sometimes! How easy is it to clean?
  15. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Bedding question

:wave: If the base of the cage is plastic, what is the best thing to put between the base and the hay/straw to stop the buns from slipping around? Ideas? :love:
  16. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Mummys old boy

He has lovely brown eyes :love:
  17. ThreeCheekyRabbits

hi all

:wave: Wow, I can hardly keep up with three rabbits!
  18. ThreeCheekyRabbits

Ni Hao from China

She's so lovely and your photos are gorgeous. What camera/lens are you using? :love:
  19. ThreeCheekyRabbits

New indoor hutch!

Oh, I'm sad you disapprove of them, I thought they were quite neat-looking and not as noisy as home-made hutches. :( Maybe I'll rethink, thanks for your help and interest. Amy xx
  20. ThreeCheekyRabbits

New indoor hutch!

Hi everybunny! :wave: I'm going shopping on the weekend for this new hutch for my newly bonded rabbits! http://www.therabbithouse.com/indoor/rabbitcages.asp?cage=30 As suggested by Rabbits United Tamsin. I think they'll love it :love:, what you guys think? Note: of course the hutch door...
Back