• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. MissSherwood89

King Theoden - 29.12.23

I just don't have the words, honestly. He was our entire world for 8.5 years and now it's just gone. He'll always be our best boi. I just pray we made the right choice.
  2. MissSherwood89

This Handsome Face

Been a little while since I posted a Theo update, the boy's had a busy time recently! He's not in his own bedroom now, we moved him downstairs (was only meant to be for a couple of days whilst we had some building work done but shh!) and I think he's enjoying the extra room/attention/treats...
  3. MissSherwood89

My Boy <3

I just love him so much :love:
  4. MissSherwood89

Princess Mylo - 15.01.12 - 02.11.19

My Scruff. My Shrub. My Soul. I genuinely didn't think I'd ever had to write these words so soon, but it was still the one thing I'd always feared more than anything. I'm honestly lost for words right now. You were my whole world and now it will never be the same again. In my heart I just KNEW...
  5. MissSherwood89

Destructobuns with sore hocks

My two are driving me insane :lol: They were on rugs and vetbed but we noticed they had started getting sore hocks so I bought a duvet with a lovely soft cover but they've all but destroyed it in less than two weeks (on the bright side, their hocks are looking much better!). I've been looking up...
  6. MissSherwood89

It's been a while... (huge pics, sorry!)

... Since my pair said hello to RU! Theo had his first taste of banana earlier. He enjoyed the first piece then refused to touch it again. Funnily enough, Mylo did the exact same thing the first time she had it a few years ago :roll: Such fussy buns, this pair! He later threw us this...
  7. MissSherwood89

My Theo

My little egg hasn't been feeling to good, he has spurs so is going for a dental on Thursday. As some of you may know, he is Mylo's fourth husbun so any vet trip is a huge worry for us :( Thankfully he has perked up a lot, he's also eating hay and pellets again, an amazing sight having not eaten...
  8. MissSherwood89

Ahh, bunny love!

There's just something hilarious about watching Mylo chomping on a caecotroph then immediately begin licking Theo's head :lol: Bunnies are strange things, I love them! :love:
  9. MissSherwood89

Mylo has a lump UD Results, sort of

I was so happy about Mylo's 5th gotcha day yesterday, I just knew it was too good to last :cry: OH found this last night: I have no idea how long its been there, kicking myself for not noticing sooner. We're supposed to be going to a wedding today but now we're going to the vet instead :(...
  10. MissSherwood89

Happy Gotcha Day Mylo!

Can't believe we've had our Princess for 5 years now! This will always be one of my fave pics ever, the day after we got her :love: Also can't believe she's had 4 partners in 5 years, she's still happy with our lovely Theo :love: Love our little fluffer too much!
  11. MissSherwood89

My Fluffers

They just melt my heart so much :love::love::love:
  12. MissSherwood89

Mylo & Theo Bonding (Finally!)

It has begun :shock: I don't know how many of you remember the stories with Mylo's three previous partners, anyone who does will understand why we're so hesitant with bond number four! I'm taking it very slowly but yesterday was great - They got nose-to-nose a few times and didn't fight (to me...
  13. MissSherwood89

Joey Piggy - 29/02/12

My special little guy :love: I still miss hearing you shout whenever anyone came up the stairs :lol: And your squishy little mouf :love: Wherever you are, I hope you're having fun with Chandler and May, big squishes and wheeks to you all :love: xxxxxxx
  14. MissSherwood89

Big day for Theo UD post-op check & video

My little guy is finally getting his bits off! Molly Varga couldn't find anything significant regarding his excessive drinking/weeing so we thought now is a good a time as any, whilst his weight is up and he doesn't appear to have any other problems. Best friends in the making! Now for the...
  15. MissSherwood89

Vets stumped about Theo UD Post-Neuter

I've briefly posted previously about Theo's almost non-stop drinking and peeing, and we're still none the wiser over it. Blood and urine tests have shown nothing, he's as healthy as he can be, his teeth have been checked thoroughly, he's eating fine and is as friendly and cuddly as can be. Under...
  16. MissSherwood89

One day, just maybe...

... We're going to have a perfectly healthy bunny who only needs to see a vet for vaccinations! :lol: Theo hasn't even been with us for 2 weeks and he's already been hauled to the vets twice - Once for vaccs and today he was taken in for blood tests as he's been drinking and weeing almost...
  17. MissSherwood89

Un-neutered male - Normal?

Last Sunday we acquired our first un-neutered male and I'm having a little trouble distinguishing between 'normal' male behaviour or whether there's actually a problem that needs a vet visit. A little background - He's about 2 years old, always lived outside as far as I know, was living with...
  18. MissSherwood89

Barnaby & Fíli

They never met in life, but I like to think that they're best mates at The Bridge now :love:
  19. MissSherwood89

Can't resist sharing

We have found (or rather, been offered) a potential new friend for Mylo. He is currently being fostered by our local rescue - The fact that his fosterers happen to be my brother and his fiancee means I get first "dibs", I think! :lol: His background is the usual story, person bought a pair of...
  20. MissSherwood89

Fili's still not right UD (S)He's gone.

Fili had a dental last Thursday, but something is still not right. He used to be such a little food monster who would eat anything and everything. Before and after the dental, he's only been eating little bits very slowly and, since yesterday, he's not eating much at all. His guts are also...
Back