• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Embie

Snowballs 3rd vet app

Well snowball had his 3rd appointment today down in Maes Glas. Looks like he's had two strokes as he has rapid eye movements, doesn't move his head if you put a finger in his left ear and the face right front paw n right hind leg don't function. What would you do if you had/are in this situation?
  2. Embie

I don't know what to do?!

So, first of all for people who don't know, I did a thread called "please help my snowball" anyway after a few days on the meds (panacur) he started to Improve, he was hopping, eating greens n his treats, could pretty much do all the stuff he did, but last few days he's back to being basically...
  3. Embie

I'll introduce my self properly

Hello, My names Jen I'm from South Wales, UK. I have a few pets, so I'll go by age. Snowball (Rabbit) is my Albino boy who's 10 and a half Cocoa (Guinea Pig) is my squeaker who's Roughly 4 yrs old Latte (Guinea Pig) is my purer who is Roughly 4 years old Gizmo (Chinchilla) is my flirt who is...
  4. Embie

Help my snowball please.

I'm new here, My names Jen and I'm 25.. I have a albino rabbit who's 10 and a half years old. I took him to vets on Monday as something wasn't right with his right front paw, They said it could be dislocated but won't x-ray due to his age. Today I took him out of his house for a 20 min walk...
Back