• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Mrsmcarey

Stu - Binky Free [emoji17]

It is with a sad heart that my boy Stu left me on 16th February i left his breakfast for him he was in the run and left for work at 630am when I got home at 7pm he was laying in the run I thought asleep [emoji17][emoji25] when he didn't wake I was heart broken that he passed alone [emoji22] I...
  2. Mrsmcarey

Very Scruffy fluffy bunny

This is my Stu he is outside on his own and awfully scruffy with his winter coat if I put my fingers in his cost and fidget down he is extremely warm in there [emoji3526] but very scruffy dilemma do I give him a tidying brush or leave him scruffy [emoji2955] he is just enjoying a half handful of...
  3. Mrsmcarey

RIP - Rosie - 29th December 2017

I went out to feed Stu and Rosie on Friday evening and she didn't come [emoji20] she never missed dinner time [emoji20] i called and called and Stu was in the other hutch i could see him moving about is he in the way of the tunnel to get out i thought :? i found Rosie looking like she was...
  4. Mrsmcarey

Rosie May and Stu Bun Licious

Since losing my Casserole suddenly Rosie and Stu have come on leaps and bounds they are pretty much inseparable now she likes to use him as a pillow and I don’t think he minds :love: Rosie last week after I mowed lawn just after Gotcha Day Anniversary And some from few weeks ago Dirty face...
  5. Mrsmcarey

Bun-galow Castle

Pie has managed to eat the whole bottom level of her castle so now it’s a Bungalow Good job I have a Henry lol [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Mrsmcarey

Not getting my feets wet

It has rained this afternoon and now the sun has come out as I got home from work so let the bunnies out for some fresh grass 😀 Stu does not like wet feet as you can see while he eats the seeds of the long grass in the unfinished run it still has an open end and no roof so they can't have free...
  7. Mrsmcarey

Birds and bunny fluff

Just saw the sweetest little Robin picking the fly away bunny fluff off the wooden run it had quite a wad of white fluff in its mouth so sweet, so I thought I would help it out so did this [emoji3] Hope she has fun picking this up [emoji5] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Mrsmcarey

Clean Rabbit House todays pics p8

Before they get back in I just had to take pictures [emoji5] it's been a while since I moped properly in there :oops: All works supervised by lol Jessy From various places lol Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  9. Mrsmcarey

The Bunny Burrow

From entrance to end it is 8 and half feet long It is generally 1ft deep and 9inches across Being modeled casserole Rosie And Pie this one started it :evil: I'm going to fill it in now and put wire in the run :-( Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  10. Mrsmcarey

9 year old kitten

This is my Cleo she is 9 year-old and I thinks that she is unaware that she is supposed to be slowing down now ;) https://vimeo.com/144418834 She went crashing round the corner ended up in a pile in my bag and then bolted up the stairs at 90 mph :roll: Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  11. Mrsmcarey

dogs catching some zzzz

I wish I had one or two but work silly shifts and it's not fair My sister's pooches Pepper Pig lab & jonsey pom x Russell Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  12. Mrsmcarey

Choice of two blankets cat pic

Jessy is lying on a cushion and using the blanket as a pillow Such a dummy Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  13. Mrsmcarey

Happy 1st Gotcha day Rosie

I can't believe it's been a whole year since you came :love: Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  14. Mrsmcarey

Don't pinch my food

Stu is very protective of his dish Typo errors I.e. Pinch not punch Dish not fish Blame it on the Cider ;) Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  15. Mrsmcarey

Photo for Lord Spencer

Stu says this is what boys should look like [emoji38] Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  16. Mrsmcarey

Excavation experts at work

So Pie has decided the run needs and extension under ground and Stu and Casserole were happy to chip in too Rosie has been down the hole but she isn't dirty Stu and Casserole Pie Dirty feets Stu Casserole The Burrow It's 5feet long Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  17. Mrsmcarey

Advocat or advantage flea treatment

Trying to work out which one is best for both cats and rabbits :roll: I'm feeling a bit of a dilbert at the moment and my brain isn't working :oops::lol:
  18. Mrsmcarey

Pot Pie anyone :-)

Free range rabbits sleep in the oddest places Who is that in my pot - it's usually bigger than that lol Still can't tell Pie or Stu ? Haha its Pie Lol Stu fills the pot She was so peaceful but I had to wake her up so I could go to work Ignore the date on the pic my camera is not set...
  19. Mrsmcarey

Stu's new fur colour

Well they are all outside and Stu has been trying some new colours for his fur he has decided that Blackberry Purple is his colour ;) He has pushed under the berries that are too ripe and has a line all the way down his back :lol: Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  20. Mrsmcarey

Impressive Molt

This is Lucky Casseroles Daddy 😃 Just thought I would share his winter coat coming in :love: Share yours too :thumb: Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Back