• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Mrsmcarey

Stu - Binky Free [emoji17]

Thank you [emoji17] yes Stu was my first and at 9 years old I think I did him proud [emoji18] he taught me a lot and hope to get a couple more in the future maybe sort out a visit to Fat Fluffs [emoji848][emoji56] Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
  2. Mrsmcarey

Thank you all for your kind words [emoji120] I haven't posted for a while had not much to say but have been on now and again to catch up on stories work has been exhausting driving a bus over the past year has been a little surreal at times and stressful but my bunnies and cats have kept me...
  3. Mrsmcarey

It is with a sad heart that my boy Stu left me on 16th February i left his breakfast for him he was in the run and left for work at 630am when I got home at 7pm he was laying in the run I thought asleep [emoji17][emoji25] when he didn't wake I was heart broken that he passed alone [emoji22] I...
  4. Mrsmcarey

Very Scruffy fluffy bunny

Well he's an old man now just added up he must be 7 years old [emoji15] I will try give him a quick brush tomorrow when I have more time and we can have a cuddle then too as I'm cooking now and wearing all black [emoji2356] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  5. Mrsmcarey

Very Scruffy fluffy bunny

This is my Stu he is outside on his own and awfully scruffy with his winter coat if I put my fingers in his cost and fidget down he is extremely warm in there [emoji3526] but very scruffy dilemma do I give him a tidying brush or leave him scruffy [emoji2955] he is just enjoying a half handful of...
  6. Mrsmcarey

House bunny enclosure

I built this for Pie under the stairs from a set of wooden flat pack shelves she thinks it's ok litter tray underneath small straw box she sits in she tends to destroy any foam filled beds but she mainly hangs out under the ramp with her yellow duck [emoji16] she has chewed the legs a little but...
  7. Mrsmcarey

RIP - Rosie - 29th December 2017

I went out to feed Stu and Rosie on Friday evening and she didn't come [emoji20] she never missed dinner time [emoji20] i called and called and Stu was in the other hutch i could see him moving about is he in the way of the tunnel to get out i thought :? i found Rosie looking like she was...
  8. Mrsmcarey

Rosie May and Stu Bun Licious

Since losing my Casserole suddenly Rosie and Stu have come on leaps and bounds they are pretty much inseparable now she likes to use him as a pillow and I don’t think he minds :love: Rosie last week after I mowed lawn just after Gotcha Day Anniversary And some from few weeks ago Dirty face...
  9. Mrsmcarey

Are you sitting comfortably ?

Looks full to me lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Mrsmcarey

Bun-galow Castle

I know I haven’t been on in more than a while but do check in from time to time ;) just to stay in the loop lol She was trying to renovate my stairs too said I didn’t need to have them either lol. :roll:
  11. Mrsmcarey

Unflattering Photo Spam

OMG yes I see it too lol
  12. Mrsmcarey

Bun-galow Castle

Pie has managed to eat the whole bottom level of her castle so now it’s a Bungalow Good job I have a Henry lol [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Mrsmcarey

New boy, started biting the kids

My nethie girl Pie lives indoors by herself as she isn't herself at the moment lives under my stairs and if I put my hands in without her seeing me red eyed white don't see too well in bright or dull light she will charge and grunt and has taken a chunk or two out of me but if she knows I'm...
  14. Mrsmcarey

Honking noise?

My Rosie does it if she has food and I drop more in the dish it's very cute Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Mrsmcarey

Ear moult :D U/D Photo now added

My Casserole used to moult his ears quite soon when the weather turned he was practically bald on his ears all thru summer but he was a big floofy bunny [emoji195] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Mrsmcarey

My Ever Expanding Jellycat Bunny Coloney U/D 30th March

If there is ever a shortage we know where to come lol Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. Mrsmcarey

today my bunnys are getting right on my wick!!

I have pie under the stairs she has the whole space with bunny 100 cage base unit only as litter tray hay box with a smaller litter tray inside with straw in it :thumb: there is a 3" gap between the base and the puppy panel keeping her in and she squeezes her little nethie bum in that space and...
  18. Mrsmcarey

Floki the wild baby rabbit

Its no consolation i know but at least she passed away with you and not on her own and you both got to say good bye:love::cry::cry:
  19. Mrsmcarey

Floki the wild baby rabbit

Oh no so very sorry for you she was so beautiful :love: Binky free Floki I have followed your story and you were certainly one bun in a million :(:love::cry:
  20. Mrsmcarey

what breed is best for me?

You could go and check out rescue centres which will be able to see pairs of already bonded rabbits and have interact with so you can see which is better for you :) Also the centre will be able to advise what character each bun has :D I have 4 at the mo pains one and all My Nethie is a right...
Back