• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Why can't I post photos?

Hi, I don't seem to be able to add photos to my threads. Does anyone know why? I've emailed admin twice but no replies! Thank you.
  2. S

Male Female bonding

Hi, I tried bonding 2 of my buns a couple of months ago in neutral territory and it ended in fighting/injury so I abandoned it. Since then, they've be housed side by side, fed together and apart from a few nips, everything is great. I have been swapping their pens for the last couple of weeks...
  3. S

Bonding Male Female - Good so far .... I think!

Hi, I've just started bonding my 7 year old male with one of my new rescued females. First date went well, they had about 15 minutes in the bath and snuggled. They've had 2 dates in my living room since then. On Monday all went well except for the male showing a few signs of aggression when...
  4. S

Haven't got a clue what to do!!

Ok, I'll try to make this as brief as I can. Had lovely male female bonded pair for 7 years. They fell in love instantly when I initially introduced them. We had to have the female pts :(. We have adopted a female bonded pair who fell out big style about a week after I got them home. Had to...
  5. S

Has anyone's bun experienced this - very watery stool mixed in with normal ones!

Hi my rabbit has passed a couple of very watery ( liquid) stools (not the mushy smelly ones, literally brown water) mixed in with the normal round hard ones. One last night and another this morning. He is happy, active, eating really well, drinking well and is showing no other sigh of illness...
  6. S

My Little Jessie-Pie <3

Rest in peace my little Jessica-Pie. I was lucky enough to have you in my life for 7 wonderful years after finding you at the RSPCA. You settled into being a house rabbit and instantly fell in love with our georgeous boy, Bumbles. You loved the garden and chewing up the dandelions. You and...
  7. S

Litter training advice needed

Hi all. Just had my 2 new girls spayed last Wednesday. They had been at a rescue centre for over 2 years and their litter habits are terrible. They don't pee in one place. They do it anywhere and everywhere. They are currently housed in 2 adjacent but separate puppy pens with lots of trays...
  8. S

Newly spayed rabbits - need some advice please

Hi. I had my 2 rabbits spayed yesterday. One is great - hopping around, weeing and doing some small poos. The other one is very quiet. She is eating dandelions and the fresh pile of veg I left her at lunchtime had gone. She's drinking from the bowl when i put it under her nose. Trouble is that...
  9. S

Nightmare with New Bonded Bunnies who have fallen out!

Hi, I've had a bonded male/female pair of rabbits for 7 years. Sadly, we had to have the female put to sleep a couple of weeks ago :(. Just got 2 new female rabbits from the local rescue centre, hopefully to eventually bond into a trio with my lonely male. The 2 females had been housed...
Back