• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Snowytoshi

New Bunny! How to clean oil off of her?

Hi all!! I haven't been on this forum in awhile (it's been a hectic last couple years), but we just got a new bunny. Her name is Mabel and my mom's boss found her as a stray. She was outside for at least a week before they caught her last night. We went and picked her up today because they...
  2. Snowytoshi

For anyone on the Bunspace forum...

I don't know if anyone here is on Bunspace, but if you are would you please consider voting for Snowy in the March photo contest? The 1st place winner of the contest will have $100 (60 pounds) donated to a animal shelter of their choice, if I win the money will be donated to my local shelter for...
  3. Snowytoshi

Joshua is going on a date! Update and Question: Please share thoughts!

Joshua is going to visit Pepper Potts tonight :D I really hope it goes well as I love Pepper Potts and would really like to take her home and get her pleasantly plump: she's still so tiny! I think it will go pretty well because Pepper Potts is very mellow and Joshua doesn't mind other rabbits...
  4. Snowytoshi

Pepper Potts

My mom took some nice pictures of Pepper Potts last night and of course I have to share :love: Whenever I lie down she hops right up on my legs or back.
  5. Snowytoshi

What Are Your X-pen Setups Lke?

I'm hopefully getting another x-pen soon, so Toshi and Paige will have 18+ square feet of space :D I'd like some inspiration for how others have used the pen space, ways you have made it look nice, etc. Photos are much appreciated!
  6. Snowytoshi

Finally Got a New Picture of Pepper Potts

I only have one picture of Pepper Potts because I keep forgetting to bring the camera when we go to the shelter. Here's one the shelter posted on their website though :love: It's not a great one, but I just think she's so cute and can't resist showing her off. Sometime next week I'll hopefully...
  7. Snowytoshi

Show Me Your Lops!

Going with the pattern of other themed bunny threads... I put this little lop, Pepper Potts, on hold to bond with Joshua and I'm finding it so hard to wait for her spay site to heal :oops: Also this lop: Fantasia, though not bondable, is up for adoption: Show me yours! :love:
  8. Snowytoshi

It's So Hard Being a Bunny

9. Snowytoshi

Happy Gotcha Day Paige

We had stopped at the shelter one day in January to donate some things, as we drove away we saw two rabbit cages sitting in the surrender room. We wondered who the bunnies were so we checked the shelter's website everyday and then one day only one bunny popped up. So I emailed one of the shelter...
  10. Snowytoshi

Some Joshy Photos

:love::love:
  11. Snowytoshi

Nutritional Defiency Causing Color Fading

Pepper Potts came to the shelter a few weeks ago so skinny you could feel every bone in her body. The owner told the staff that she was fed timothy/alfalfa hay, green beans, corn, and pellets. I'm a bit skeptical of how much she was fed of these things as rabbits don't become as skinny as she is...
  12. Snowytoshi

Valentine's Day Bunnies-Share Yours

Since valentine's day is coming up I thought it might be nice to see RU's bunny couples :wave: I have this picture of Toshi and Paige:
  13. Snowytoshi

Growing Big Vibes for Pepper Potts

Pepper Potts came in the shelter last week because her owner could no longer afford her. The cage she came in was about three square feet and caked with dirty sawdust :censored: When I pet her I can feel every bone in her body and you can see her spine jutting out :cry: Despite her neglect she...
  14. Snowytoshi

What Have You Done With Your Tree?

Our Christmas tree is up on a box and tied to the windows to keep it from falling over :roll: It might sound extreme, but we don't have an extra x-pen to block it off with.
  15. Snowytoshi

Shelter Animals *pic heavy*

Here are some pictures we took recently at our local shelter :love: Wilma with one day old babies! Wilma is four years old and this is her second litter in the last few months. She is very sweet, though she does not enjoy being held. Fantasia is fairly young, but quite bossy! She enjoys...
  16. Snowytoshi

Spaying Vibes for Fantasia and Daisy

Two young lops at the shelter went to get spayed today :D Fantasia was supposedly dumped on a woman's doorstep in a carrier and Daisy was the children's pet and the mother didn't like her. They're both very sweet though Fantasia is a bit skittish and easily excited. But Daisy will even come...
  17. Snowytoshi

Friend's Rabbit: Weepy and Inflammed Eyes

My friend has a seven year old lop who, for the past month and a half, has had weepy eyes, one is more weepy than the other. She took her to the vet and was given a medication (starting with a T, I can't remember what it's called), which seemed to help. However it has not gone away completely...
  18. Snowytoshi

Would Your Rabbits Make Good People?

A bit of an odd question... But I was thinking about how awful Toshi would be as a human; he isn't affectionate, if I spend time with other rabbits he attacks me, he demands food and pettings and will nip if he doesn't get it, etc. Joshua boxes me and then acts all sweet and affectionate so I'll...
  19. Snowytoshi

Favorite Rabbit Videos

What are your favorite rabbit videos on Youtube? I'm trying to find some cute ones to watch, but a lot of the ones that Youtube is recommending are videos about rabbits in a pool or shower :censored: This one is adorable:
  20. Snowytoshi

Little Black Bunny

Yesterday a little black bunny was found abandoned in a parking lot and surrendered to my local shelter. This morning the bunny began to have seizures and had to be euthanized. :cry: It is possible that she was hit by a car and that caused the brain damage, though of course we'll never know for...
Back