• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

can anyone help

i live in durham i have a 2 year old female rabbit who i can no longer look after ive tried to rehome to adoption centre and they cant take her.i really dont know what else to do as need help asap.
  2. E

pregnant doe care

Hi is there a certain hay to feed a pregnant doe? also can she still go in her run every day? any other advice would be good thankyou.
  3. E

what age??

At what age do male rabbits mature? and after maturity will there behaviour stay the same? thankyou.
  4. E

best way

ok so what is the best way to connect the shed to the run? would it be with a runaround and where would i get one of these? and are they safe and strong enough. thankyou.
  5. E

photos

can i post a picture without photobucket?
  6. E

question

is it possible for 2 brothers to live happily without been neurterd? they are nearly 9 months and are very friendly,happy together and dont spray.advice will be good. thankyou.
  7. E

just wondering

Does everyone on here have rescue buns? what is your story what made you rescue over buying off a good ethical breeder? iam just been very nosey.:wave:
  8. E

can anyone help

just been on a website and there is a post for 2 rabbits male 8 month and female 12 month living together female could be pregnant!!!! she says they are happy together but male keeps trying to hump female and she says only natural. she is selling for £40.i would help but i go away on 25th june...
  9. E

pet shop

just been to a pet shop today and saw the most lovely rabbit bew lop. had no food in bowl and was just sparked out half asleep it was 12 week old.cant stop thyinking bout it. it looked so sad:( but ive heard pet shop bought bunnies are not good why is this???? thanks for any help.
  10. E

question?

in my garden we get alot of wild rabbits we have seen some with mixy.when we get our rabbit does the mixy vaccine toatally protect my rabbit or does it still have a chance of catching mixy? thankyou for any advice.
  11. E

How much?

Just wondering how much time you spend with your rabbits a day? also do you bring outdoor bunnies inside for cuddles?
Back