• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. HoneyBear

When are you putting your indoor bunnies out?

Bear and Alice have been indoors for the winter as poor Alice has been suffering with her breathing after pneumonia 😩 They have an insulated dog kennel outside and I'm wondering when it will be warm enough to put them back out? I'm on the south coast and night time temperatures at the moment...
  2. HoneyBear

Nebuliser help

Hello all! Not been on here in a long while had so much going on but please may I ask for some help? Alice had pneumonia a few months ago and she is still struggling with congestion. Vets have tried various medication but nothing seems to cure her squeaky breathing, she is absolutely fine in...
  3. HoneyBear

Alice has pneumonia

It never rains it pours :( Poor little mite she had an X-ray today with John Chitty which confirmed pneumonia and blocked sinuse, she sounds like a little fog horn. She's on antibiotics and is really bright in herself she's such a trooper. He's also taken bloods to check for EC as we lost...
  4. HoneyBear

Devastated we had Talullah put to sleep last night :(

Got home from work to find her with awful head tilt. By the time I got her to the vets she had gone down hill so much they put her to sleep pretty much as soon as I got there, vet said it was the worst case she had ever seen, I'm absolutely gutted she was only a year old. I've disenfected the...
  5. HoneyBear

Booked in at the vets with Alice later

Had to force her to eat this morning and she didn't want to take her medicine. Pretty sure it's dental time again :(
  6. HoneyBear

Bunny laundry

I have brought a huge bit of vetbet for the bunnies as there not getting on with the lino in their kennel. It's seems to have done the trick as they are far more active BUT someone likes to pee on it :evil: Usually I wash the bunny blankets in a pillowcase but this is too big, any ideas on...
  7. HoneyBear

Just what we need another trip to the vets with Alice!

She has a very sore pussy eye this morning :( It's something that happens quite a lot with her big boggly eyes she scratches it sometimes but never seen it so sore or with puss before. Please wish us luck she is old and weak now so even a minor trip to the vets is worrying.
  8. HoneyBear

Best friends :)

You may remember my thread about Alice being bullied by Talullah to the point of me almost separating them... Well, moving get them outside has completely changed the dynamic in the group!! They no longer chase and get aggressive over food, I never see them far from each other now I'm so happy :)
  9. HoneyBear

Any advice on getting bunny wee out of a mattress? :(

I'm an idiot! When I cleaned out the bunny room last weekend I left the bin bag from their litter tray on the bed for a few hours instead of taking it straight out and it leaked wee on the bed :( If scrubbed it with stain remover and used a steamer on it but I can't shift the smell! Any ideas? I...
  10. HoneyBear

Inside the bunny house....

Nothing much it happening as there to scared to get off the mat :lol:
  11. HoneyBear

I have outdoor bunnies!!

I don't know weather to be happy for them or cry!! They haven't ventured very far around their shed yet, they are all huddled in their litter tray scared :cry: I'm sure it will just take some time for them to get used to it but at the moment I'm feeling very mean!
  12. HoneyBear

Look at us in our new house!

Eeeek Been waiting for this for weeks!! This is what it looks like for those who haven't seen...
  13. HoneyBear

Corsodyl dental gel

Has anyone used this on bunnies? My vet has recommended it for Alice as she has inflamed gums but I'm a little weary...
  14. HoneyBear

Argh I'm so happy the bunny kennel is finished!!

Well almost, just a tiny bit of insulation to finish but it's to cold for them at the momen anyway! so happy with it I hope they are too!!
  15. HoneyBear

When did this chunk get so big?!

Talullah :love:
  16. HoneyBear

Just rushed into the bunny room as I could hear them freaking out.....

No bloody wonder!!! :shock:
  17. HoneyBear

So the bunnies have now decided to UN litter train themselves!!

Not ideal when they live in a carpeted room and their doing it under the bed :evil: Talullah started it off a while ago she would occasionally wee in 3 spots around the room but I went to change their litter tray yesterday and it's hardlying used :( What do I do?! I can't move the litter tray to...
  18. HoneyBear

Playing the waiting game with Alice - U/D she made it through!!!

No news is good news right? Dropped her off at the vet this morning for her dental and bloods and I've heard nothing yet, why it the wait so painful :(
  19. HoneyBear

Little Alice enjoying the sunshine

She is getting spoilt today before her surgery tomorrow :(
  20. HoneyBear

Alice is having her dental on Thursday I'm worried sick :(

It's just a spur which she has had a dental for before but she's getting more frail now so I'm concerned. She also has another spur that is growing into her gum and they are going to tell me if it can be treated. On top of that were having her kidneys tested due to her daily medication for her...
Back