• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bunnyconvert

Stringy beaded poos

My little lionhead cross has been doing stringy poos for at least two weeks now. She is still eating her pellets and has access too and eats as much grass as she wants. She also has rose braches to chew and veg etc. The vet checked her over last week and couldn't feel any impaction and she is...
  2. bunnyconvert

How many Harry Rabbits are there on RU?? Add your boys please

Here's my Harry 2ish yr old Californian rex previous owners thought he was a girl so spent 18odd months as Hunny. He is blind in one eye. Now Married to Ginny Will do anything for banana
  3. bunnyconvert

How do you groom your bunnies feet?

Harry will let me groom his back and sides etc but his feet seem to be getting a bit matted and he won't let me near them. I don't really want to trance him (he's so big it never works very well). We have a vet appointment monday anyway so they'll help sort the matting but How do I do it otherwise??
  4. bunnyconvert

Are there some breeds of bunny that shouldn't exist??

Don't want to offend any long haired bunny lovers ( I have a lionhead cross myself). When we went to visit Ginny in the rescue and I discussed my concerns about how much brushing she would need the lady in the bunny section expressed her view that longhaired breeds shouldn't exist as bunnies...
  5. bunnyconvert

Snow Rabbits

Harry and Ginny have been free in the snow today. Ginny seems to love being out in it more than in the hutch
  6. bunnyconvert

Took the kids to school this morning covered in hay!

I didn't even realise it was all over my bobble hat until one of the mums looked at me agast and I asked where I had been:oops: I'd only popped down to the playhouse let them out and check the hay level after my daughter changed their water and gave them their pellets. I sent my husband to pick...
  7. bunnyconvert

Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter- lots of pictures

Harry Ginny Race you to the hooman Harry
  8. bunnyconvert

Hedgehog Rescue

While we were visiting my sister in Shropshire we came back from walking the dog and found this So we took it to a rescue who are going to worm it, feed it and call my sister in the spring to release it.
  9. bunnyconvert

Breakthrough in trust

When Ginny first came home to us she didn't seem to like me much - She was hutch aggressive towards me and attacked the brush if it got too close:shock: As a result I haven't groomed her while:oops: I tend not to touch the rabbits unless they 'ask' me too which Harry does frequently and Ginny...
  10. bunnyconvert

Converted my mother to bunny lover

We went to visit my sister in Shropshire over the weekend and my Mother looked after the 2 buns and our cat. She thought I was mad when I took on Harry and then Ginny and built them the playhouse etc but she always saves them cauliflower leaves and broccoli stalks:lol: Anyway we went on Wed...
  11. bunnyconvert

Disaster!!!!

So I was feeling all smug having spent the summer using the beautiful willow tree at My parents to make a winter supply of willow wreaths for my two bunny's. I also has some dried nettles. I thought they were safe and dry in the shed until I went to treat my furbabys tonight and my entire...
  12. bunnyconvert

Where's my hole gone Mummy?

I know I left it here! I'm going to sulk now I do love you really Mummy and if you don't move my blankets or pick the hay out my fur I don't bite
  13. bunnyconvert

Naughtly little minx

So Harry and his new wifeybun(Ginny) have been home about a month now and Ginny's character is begin to show through. She is more settled and not attacking me when I clean the playhouse:roll:. This morning after dropping the kids at school I went down to let them out for freeranging. Ginny shot...
  14. bunnyconvert

The happy Couple Harry and Ginny

Ginny Harry Together Loveshack
  15. bunnyconvert

small rabbit = small poo???

Ok so I've had my lionheadx home since Tuesday following the successful bonding with my enormous Californian rex Harry. Harry has always done perfect poo's if a little dark due to his grass addiction. Ginny(new wifey) seems to be doing much smaller poo's in comparison. SHould I be worried and...
  16. bunnyconvert

Introducing Mr Harry Potter and his beautiful new Wifey Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley My boy Harry Their love shack - Playhouse with two levels inside connected to the run by a runaround den pipe They came home yesterday after the rescues quickest bond and have been playing in the garden today
  17. bunnyconvert

Harry gone to meet wifey!

Dropped Harry Potter off at Foal farm for bonding with his Ginny(Pasha) this morning. He really sulked on the way and not even willow would tempt him. As soon as we got there he started wolfing down everything in sight! 'Oh my he is a big boy isn't he' - I think they thought I was...
  18. bunnyconvert

I see you Foxy Loxy!

I've just spent the day putting together the playhouse that will house Harry and his new wifey when they return from foal farm. Harry has been roaming the garden while I did this keeping an eye on proceedings. I've come inside to eat dinner and can see every inch of our garden from the table...
  19. bunnyconvert

trouble with waterproofing new playhouse help!

So I brought my bargain playhouse from B&Q, I had enough cuprinol shades to give the outside one coat and have used a B&Q fence paint on the inside. I have plyboard to cover the inside and will put some sort of insulation inbetween. I also have lino for the floor. I had put one coat of this B&Q...
  20. bunnyconvert

JUst brought a bargain playhouse

Just haggled with a rather nice man in B&Q and got a new playhouse for £75! It is missing the roof felt but everything else seems to be there. It was £145 reduced to £100. They had one in a few months ago that was reduced to £50 as it had been left outside and the base was growing fungus. One...
Back