• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Alison Marie

Worried about Buttons ud 14/12 she has gone to rainbow bridge

She has gone from being a chubby, slightly overweight bunny to being very very skinny. I am so terrified of what the vet is going to say. I haven’t been back to the vet since jasper died :( and I don’t want to lose another of my beloved bunnies. We are going to try and get her booked in ASAP...
  2. Alison Marie

Memorial plaques

Does anyone have any recommendations on where I could purchase a nice memorial plaque for my beloved Jasper? I would like to have his name and a quote on it and ideally want it to be a decent size. Just wary of buying on eBay Etc in case it looks naff.
  3. Alison Marie

Jasper is not well ud 12 June

Jasper had a dental on Wednesday, his first in five months. He has not recovered well and the vet said he had an upset stomach and they had shaved him as he’d had a few wet poos. Anyway we are now on Sunday, we went back on Friday as he wasn’t improving from the dental and wasn’t eating much...
  4. Alison Marie

Dentals - is there an end point?

I’m purely speculating, but is there a point in which, with dental (molar) bunnies, you say ‘no more’? At what point do they become unfair / unsafe to the rabbit?
  5. Alison Marie

Teeth spurs

Can anything be done for them long term? Poor Jasper needs another dental and it has been 7 weeks since his last one. We do our best to get him to eat as much hay as possible but are there any alternatives to dentals? I suspect the answer is no but wanted to see what others had to say :)
  6. Alison Marie

Do rabbits 'know' if we're ill?

Jaspers behaviour has changed dramatically since I got home from surgery on Wednesday. He has been following me upstairs, Bouncing around and full of beans. he runs to do the door when someone is there(I can't get up) and last night he slept outside the bedroom door all night .... he had never...
  7. Alison Marie

Repairing hutch floor

What's the best way of doing this and strengthening it? :wave:
  8. Alison Marie

Pet portrait artists

Random I know, can anyone recommend an artist to draw/paint pet portraits? :wave:
  9. Alison Marie

Anyone successfully extended time between dentals through diet?

Would like to hear what diet your dental bun has and how often they had/have dentals! :wave:
  10. Alison Marie

Question about insurance

With Jaspers recent dental problems I was thinking perhaps I should look at getting insurance for all three bunnies. Obviously jasper wouldn't be covered for dental issues but what about the others? Nibbles has had his incisors removed due to damage caused by trauma. Is this likely to affect...
  11. Alison Marie

Poor Jasper isn't happy ud 08/02 in for dental

He's been off his food for two days so we thought we'd pop him over to the vets to see if it's his teeth. He does have a little spur but the vet doesn't think it's that bad, there are no cuts or anything either. vet suspects stasis. So he has had some pain relief and gut stimulant and we have...
  12. Alison Marie

Please could I have some 'vibes' for my little fluff - ud home and recovering well

Jasper hasn't been right for a couple of days, can't put my finger on why and what but we are off to the vet tomorrow afternoon for a check up... Hopefully nothing wrong but would appreciate some 'vibes' that he gets back to himself soon :wave::wave:
  13. Alison Marie

Has spring fever hit early?!

Poor Buttons just can't get a break. Nibbles won't leave her alone :shock::shock:
  14. Alison Marie

Has anyone used Wilko's 'willow' paint?

Can I see a pic of your finished products? Trying to decide whether I shouls paint the shed in it or not :shock:
  15. Alison Marie

Nightmare weather at the moment

One day it's fairly mild and the next temps drop and its freezing. Both water bottles froze over last night and I'm getting a bit worried about my two in the shed :( can't bring them inside either. How have you been finding the weather and have you been taking extra precautions?
  16. Alison Marie

Hays similar to P@H herby harvest?

Finally I've found a hay jasper will eat! http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/woodlands-herbal-forage However at £4 for 300g it's a bit pricey for every day use IMO!. I wondered if anybun had tried any other hays that were similar that jasper bun may also like? Thanked in advance :D
Back