• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Alison Marie

Leg paralysis, seizures, eye watering

So sorry for your loss. It is always a hard decision to make but truly it sounds as if this was the kindest and right one 💖
  2. Alison Marie

Worried about Buttons ud 14/12 she has gone to rainbow bridge

She was cheeky and sweet! Nibbles is cheeky and grumpy lol. Jasper was cheeky and lazy!!! 💖
  3. Alison Marie

Nibbles has claimed the kitchen, he’s loving the extra treats but I think he’s wondering where she is. :( poor little man. But he seems ok
  4. Alison Marie

Missing my sweet little girl. We had six and a half awesome years together. It’s so weird seeing Nibbles without her.
  5. Alison Marie

any spare vibes for Luna // update #32

I hope she feels better soonxxx
  6. Alison Marie

He seems ok. Just confused. He didn’t really want to see her. Had a quick look, jumped on her and then went back to his room. He doesn’t really want to leave his room even though I’d be happier if he was in the house as it’s cold in there :( (it’s an outbuilding connected to the house). But I...
  7. Alison Marie

The ecg was ok. Now on my way home. I am dreading seeing poor Nibbles, he and Buttons were litter mates and have been together their whole lives :( how can I make it easier for him!
  8. Alison Marie

Sadly the X-ray was notgood and we made the kindest decision to let her go to the bridge. We will miss her very much, it’s a huge shock. Did not think we would lose two of our furry family this year We’ve had to leave her in the kitchen as Elliot has a ECG at the county hospital. When we get...
  9. Alison Marie

Being honest with myself it’s probably not good is it :(
  10. Alison Marie

She has a mass in her tummy but they don’t know what so going back at 2 for xrays
  11. Alison Marie

Yes we called again to see if they can squeeze her in and the receptionist was very rude! So we are taking her to another vet at 11.30, we were with them previously but I didn’t like them much ... but needs must,
  12. Alison Marie

They have no appointments til the 27th and said I’d have to pay an emergency fee and just sit and wait until there’s a gap! So I’m doing that today as no improvement.
  13. Alison Marie

She was always nibbling when I popped in! However this morning she is obviously not happy about something so we are definitely trying to get her into the vet today. Has no other obvious signs of needing a dental (well not ones that Jasper displayed anyway). Will keep you updated ...
  14. Alison Marie

Since October. I’ve only noticed this weight loss the past week or so. I couldn’t guess but she was always over 3kg (should be 2.5kg mark) and to be honest I can feel her spine etc now. I feel awful that I haven’t noticed sooner, but she’s been eating and drinking whenever I’ve been in to check...
  15. Alison Marie

She has gone from being a chubby, slightly overweight bunny to being very very skinny. I am so terrified of what the vet is going to say. I haven’t been back to the vet since jasper died :( and I don’t want to lose another of my beloved bunnies. We are going to try and get her booked in ASAP...
  16. Alison Marie

A sombre question, but ...

I haven’t, I think they will probably cross to the bridge before I do. I don’t intend to get anymore pets. If I were to go before them I know my partner would look after them as he loves them just as much as I do :)
  17. Alison Marie

Jasper has left us.

I’m very sorry. I hope he is running free and binkying up there with my Jasper 💗
  18. Alison Marie

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

I’m sorry Jane :( you have done everything you could. But I’m crossing my fingers it’s not and she turns around Xx
  19. Alison Marie

Glad she is stable and fingers crossed she will be feeling better soon xx
  20. Alison Marie

I’m so sorry Jane :( it’s hard to watch when they seem to get better then deteriorate again. I’m crossing my fingers for you and Elsa xxx
Back