• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

oh my, did you just eat that bunny?

Please understand that i do not intentionaly feed my bunny anything that could be harmful when reading this. Over the past week or so sage has grown so much, and has also become quite daring. I live in an apartment with teenage boys and as you can imagine its hard to keep bunny proofed. The...
  2. A

i think sky-o just showed me the error of my ways?

So, my bun sage is a 7 week old dutch. Even being that dutch mature quickly i know this is a tender age. Sky-O so helpfuly lead me to an article on this very saavy site that says at such a young age fresh vegetables should not be introduced. So, my question dear friends is this: The timothy hay...
  3. A

need help with confusing biting please.

My baby sage is a 7 week old female gray dutch. For only being with me a week, we seem to have both fallen quite in love. The problem im having is that while she licks my hand for several minutes at a time she will then randomly nip me, and then grab and pull my skin. I always groom her in...
Back