• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. aBeautifulHope

No poop since morning, possibly last night

Hello! I currently have a young lion head who has not popped since sometime this morning, possibly last night. The past day or two her poops had been slightly 'wonky' but I chalked it up to the fact that I had just moved her into my room and she was still adjusting to my dog/whatnot (she was...
  2. aBeautifulHope

Sorry! Wrong sub forum 😊

Hello! I currently have a young lion head who has not popped since sometime this morning, possibly last night. The past day or two her poops had been slightly 'wonky' but I chalked it up to the fact that I had just moved her into my room and she was still adjusting to my dog/whatnot (she was...
  3. aBeautifulHope

dogs and bunnies

I think this is in the correct sub forum? If not I am so, so sorry! I am the proud caregiver of a very high energy/medium-high drive 8 month old border collie/mini aussie mix, and the brand new caregiver of a fairly chill (my family likes to joke and say she's stoned most of the time) 12 week...
  4. aBeautifulHope

Hello :)

I’ve always thought of introductions as a complicated, uncomfortable process. Somehow, someway you are supposed to sum up yourself, and everything you’re about, in a single post, or conversation. How is that even possible? There are many facets to every person, many different hills and...
  5. aBeautifulHope

Hey Y'all :)

Sheesh, I really hate introductions...They're just so awkward! But, here I go... My name is Lauren and I'm a sixteen year old girl from the southern US. I've always had animals (we currently have 4 horses, 3 dogs, 2 goats (both of whom are due in less than 2 weeks), 2 bunnys and a barn cat)...
Back