• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. aBeautifulHope

No poop since morning, possibly last night

I am a control freak, and have dealt with quite a few vets that do NOT make my heart go a pitter patter :lol:. I definitely know that hostility that many people find towards alternative treatment, and while I don't always go to it from the get go, i don't always not, and regardless of the route...
  2. aBeautifulHope

Jack's-Jane, thank you...and I'm super relieved and glad as well :) MightyMax, Thank you! Even when I do have a vet on hand I prefer to know as much about what we're dealing with as possible. There have been times when I have kept my horse/dog/goat alive when a vet was being lazy (almost lost...
  3. aBeautifulHope

So far it looks like that! She's even eating hay (her poops also look bigger and golden-ish in color) and she wouldn't even eat it before? And sorry I got all defensive, but I have been attacked by people before regarding my animals, so I'm just really touchy about it...I'm sorry :oops: My...
  4. aBeautifulHope

Sorry! Wrong sub forum 😊

Wait...she was 8-10 weeks old when we got her...She's around 12-15 weeks now
  5. aBeautifulHope

Mighty Max, THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK. I am going to print the ENTIRE thing out multiple times and put it everywhere!!! It's an absolute treasure trove of information. MimzMum, She's basically better now, and no, there haven't been any fireworks today, but there were a few last night a town...
  6. aBeautifulHope

Sorry! Wrong sub forum 😊

Her poo actually looks better than it normally does, so I'm going to go to bed and catch some shut eye...I think she's 100% better, or if not that at least 90%. YAY!!!
  7. aBeautifulHope

Sorry! Wrong sub forum 😊

I think we're past the rough patch! I got her some Timothy hay with mint in it, and she has been nibbling on that (I've also made sure she has lots of pellets...I think making her root through the hay to eat her pellets was causing her to not eat as much and brought this on...I am not going to...
  8. aBeautifulHope

Sorry! Wrong sub forum 😊

And I will definitely try to peppermint tea, because like I said, the poop is still pretty wonky...
  9. aBeautifulHope

Sorry! Wrong sub forum 😊

So I ran out and got a bunch of crud for the little bun, to come home to fairly large (if funkily shaped) bunny poop piles. She's still, obviously, not 100% (she's acting like it, but her poops are still funky) but I think we made a bit of a turn/maybe the greens lubricated things a bit? I'm...
  10. aBeautifulHope

Hello! I currently have a young lion head who has not popped since sometime this morning, possibly last night. The past day or two her poops had been slightly 'wonky' but I chalked it up to the fact that I had just moved her into my room and she was still adjusting to my dog/whatnot (she was...
  11. aBeautifulHope

Sorry! Wrong sub forum 😊

Hello! I currently have a young lion head who has not popped since sometime this morning, possibly last night. The past day or two her poops had been slightly 'wonky' but I chalked it up to the fact that I had just moved her into my room and she was still adjusting to my dog/whatnot (she was...
  12. aBeautifulHope

Recent Bo-Jangles

He is absolutely adorable :love:
  13. aBeautifulHope

Hello :)

Thank you!
  14. aBeautifulHope

Hello everyone - meet the gang.

Hello Lou! Beautiful buns :) Although I have to say Phoenix is one beautiful bun, I'm in love with her color :love:
  15. aBeautifulHope

My Bunny Urinates on the Sofa, Mum threatening to give her away

also keeping her off of the couch sounds like a good idea as well...I had to do that with Triss when she wouldn't stop peeing on my bed :evil:!
  16. aBeautifulHope

My Bunny Urinates on the Sofa, Mum threatening to give her away

My old bun used to do this...You also have to remember she's only 11 weeks old so it may be she hasn't fully caught on yet :) Would you expect an 11 week old puppy to be fully potty trained already? Just use patience and be really on the ball about scooping her up and putting her in the litter...
  17. aBeautifulHope

Thank you! I may go through my camera and download a few pictures of the other gelding I have in training (He JUST came out of his umpteenth non-rideable, long term injury...He's 7 and just still green thanks to injuring himself ever time I get him healed up :lol: ), my sister's barrel mare...
  18. aBeautifulHope

Thank you! Thank you so much! I need to get some new ones of my livestock dog and the pony though...It's just hard because they are always riiiiiiight in your face :lol: Thank you so much! They are rather lovely...but I may be biased ;) I just hope that the little bay, Sonny, heals up...
  19. aBeautifulHope

dogs and bunnies

Dogs are strange aren't they? :lol: My old labs would have eaten the bunnies on sight :lol: He's already getting better...but I've been neurotic about his self-control since he was 8 weeks old. By the time he was 16 weeks you could kick a ball (that is so much more fun than actual fetch you...
  20. aBeautifulHope

Bunny Salads - Great for forage-loving buns!

Those look awesome, I'll have to try them out for my bun once she's eating greens :)
Back