• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Mama Kalamity

Wood??

I wasn't exactly sure which place to post this under, so I picked diet!:D My Mad Max has gone wood lust crazy!:lol: I keep a lot of antiques, and a lot of my furniture is antiqued wood, and he HAS STARTED TO NIBBLE ALL OF IT! Ahhhhh! I shooo him away from everything, LOL, and he lets me know...
  2. Mama Kalamity

Bathing?

I know they clean themselves, but do you ever bathe your bunnies? We got our little guy from this little ma & pa pet shop close to our town, and, of course, he was in a small ground hutch with lots of siblings in not so nice conditions. The bottoms of his feet and legs are stained with what I...
  3. Mama Kalamity

Neuter!

What Age Should My Max Be Neutered? I don't really know his age right now. I'm guessing 10-12 weeks by size. He is definitely a male, :oops: I posted a photo of him in a thread titled Breeds?? under "Rabbit Chat". If anyone cared to take a look and get back to me with an guesstamated age...
  4. Mama Kalamity

Breeds??

I am posting a photo of Max to see if anyone can give me any clues to his breed. Someone told me they thought he was a mix of a "dwarf". Thank you for any and all replies!
  5. Mama Kalamity

Mad Max

I Absolutely LOVE This Photo Of Max Getting A Drink! Max grooming... This Is What I Like To Call Frog Legs Love's His Timothy! This Is My Favorite Photo Of My Son, Jewell, Who Is 4 1/2 With Max.
  6. Mama Kalamity

Pairs?

Is It Better For Them To Be In Pairs? Will They Get Lonely By Themselves? I Am A Stay At Home Momma, And Spend All Of My Time At Home Dedicated To My Son And Our New Bunny, Max. I See That Alot Of You Have More Than One, And I Know Most Of You Are Very Experienced Rabbit Owners. I'm Just So...
  7. Mama Kalamity

To Pee Or Not To Pee, That Is The Question? :)

When Training To A Litter Pan, Do You Try Aspen Or Actual Kitty Litter?? Right Now I Am Using Aspen. I'm Afraid Of Confusion, But My Bun Is Going To Go Potty In His Housing Anyway Right? I LOVE Letting My New Li'l Man Rome Free In My Apartment And He Is An Extremely Pleasent Little Guy, But He...
  8. Mama Kalamity

Hello From A 1st Time Bunny Mama!

Just Wanted To Give A Very Excited Shout Out To Everyone Here From Kimberly & Sugar In The U.S. Thank You So Much For Allowing Us To Be Apart Of This Site/Forum. I Have Found And Read So Much Useful Information Already Thanks To All Of Your Helpful Posts & Threads. I'm Going To Post In An...
Back