• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Rabbit making strange noises - Please send good vibes, I'm off to the vet

My rabbit has started to make some strange noises when she is grooming herself. I caught it this evening when she was done with her meal and grooming her ears: she was making some kind of very soft grunting, like a pig would. She also did it when she was playing with her blanket and when I...
  2. J

How to choose a companion to bond to your rabbit ?

I'm slowly winning my girlfriend over with the idea of having a pair inside the house instead of just a single bunny. It isn't done yet and we will likely not try a bond before next year since Moustache is still very young and not spayed, but I was just wondering how one goes about about...
  3. J

Building a bunny condo

My bunny has taken to having her afternoon naps under the sofa or the lazy boy, which leads me to believe she feels safe there: she has something over her head and she is out of view. She'll completly flop and sleep there with her eyes closed :D She has also started to scratch/dig around the...
  4. J

New bunny not eating a lot of hay

Hi, Our dwarf bunny came from a lady who didn't have a lot of info about rabbit diet. She rescued the bunny from a family who wanted to abandon it in the woods after a week when their kid got fed up with it (I think they gave the kid the bunny for Easter... so who knows what she was fed during...
  5. J

Hi from Canada

Hi, my girlfriend and I have just adopted a jovial and adorable female dwarf bunny. Here's a pitcure of her exploring near the entrance of her cage. She's very cuddly and has taken to jumping on window sills and chilling there, just like a cat would do. She's currently in litter training...
Back