• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Wobbly Bob Passed Away Today :(

I have always watched Wobbly Bob's Facebook page every since he was mentioned her. I was so sad to read tonight that he passed away today and was only 10 months old. I'm so upset for him and his owner and wife bun Wilma. He was doing so well and his owner gave him amazing love and care. I wish...
  2. N

Any N. Ireland people ? White blue eyed blind & deaf lop needs home

Hi All A rescue in Northern Ireland that I fostered a doggie for has taken in a 10 month old pure white lop with beautiful big blue eyes who is completely blind and deaf :( He will be neutered and vacinated shortly. They are appealing for an experienced bunny mum / dad for him. Anyone...
  3. N

In Memory - Lance, Rosie, Cody & Oliver xx Never Forgotten

It's one year today that I said goodbye to my beautiful mini lop Oliver. It's still so so raw and I struggle with his loss every day as well as the loss of my other buns. I still can bring myself to write about Oliver as it's too much and I can't bear it. So this morning I have lit candles for...
  4. N

Rabbit Friendly Wild Flowers

We have a medium sized garden with about 10 trees spaced about 4 feet apart. I would love to plant some wild flowers that would grow nicely in between them and that grow back every year and are rabbit safe. I looked at the Galens Garden flower seed mix but not sure if it would give a good flower...
  5. N

The Most Beautiful Mini Lops - but on Gumtree :(

These 2 minilops are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Sad they are on Gumtree. https://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/minilop-rabbits/1298135825
  6. N

Thinking About Failed Bond is So Upsetting

I tried to bond my gentle, sweet 7.5 year old petite little lop Oliver with a lovely rex about 2 months before he passed away. It started ok and Oliver was soo gently hoping over to her and she kept hoping away. All bonding done neutral territory, in a pen etc. Eventually she viciously...
  7. N

Are There Any Bunny People Here from Spain?

Just wondering if there are any RU members here from Spain? The little male REW bun I was involved with rescuing in Spain who is the calmest sweetest boy is sadly having to be rehomed and his owner is absolutely devastated. Her little female Nethie is very territorial and even attacking her...
  8. N

Brilliant and We'll Priced Rabbit Hutches

Was just browsing Gumtree rabbit section and came across this guy who makes these lovely big hutches and I thought very reasonably priced. I have posted the link for one of his hutches but check out his other ads for his other designs. There are a couple of them that are too small but most...
  9. N

Positive Rabbit Bonding Video Link ?

My friend will be trying to bond her 2 (male and female) bunnies shortly and I wondered if there are any good videos of a positive bonding video and even a negative one so she can see the difference. She lives in Spain and has never bonded before . I looked on youtube but I could not find a...
  10. N

Rabbit Sanctuary Christmas Cards

Anyone know of any bunny rescues selling bunny Christmas Cards ? Thanks
  11. N

Agria Pet Insurance - Insuring Older Rabbits Until End Dec 2017

Guys just saw my vet had posted that Agria Pet Insurance are insuring any pets no matter the age until end December 2017. I was told they do this once a year and was waiting to insure my 7.5 year old Oliver but that sadly never happened :( So I hope anyone will little oldies could take...
  12. N

Severe Referred Agression

I am asking a for a friend. I had posted about when I was in Spain that a lovely girl rescued 2 buns from the local park . One bun is recovering from severe ring worm and is doing really reakly well and is at her grandmothers. She has a neutered Dutch female of her own . She has the REW she...
  13. N

How to Help

I had posted earlier in the week on another thread that I am currently in south Spain next to a park where people have dumped their pet rabbits. To cut a long story short the first rabbit Ben, a REW with very poor sight who was very under weight and being dropped by kids was rescued by a...
  14. N

Spanish REW Lion head Blind in Park :(

I'm on holiday in Spain and there is a large park which has loads of chickens, hens, ducks etc and lots of bunnies people have released :( there was a little rew lion head which wasnt running from the children as dont think he could see them and they were lifting him terribly and so after a 3...
  15. N

It's Still So Difficult :(

I'm still hurting so bad after Olivers passing at the end of July. I'm still feeling so heartbroken. . I miss the smell of his fur, the feel of his wee feet on my hand when holding him, the nose butt's , seeing him loafed in the sun in his favourite room. He had free range of the house so...
  16. N

Coping With Deciding to be Bunniless

Having had 4 buns over 10 years and loosing my dear sweet Oliver at the weekend we are now bunniless. I'm heartbroken. We have lost a bun every summer for past 3 years. The pain is awful and I can't go through this again. We said we will never say never but for now it's no more pets. Though...
  17. N

Oliver passed away last night.

I'm still in shock and will write more when i can as i am too distraught right now , but Oliver was recovering well from his bladder flush when he took ill yesterday and had a stroke last night. We had to help him to the bridge. My last bunny is gone and my heart is destroyed . Beuti full...
  18. N

Oliver Breathing Fast - 2 Days post bladder flush

So Oliver had his bladder flush on Thursday, all went well, and he was doing well yesterday interested in food though I was giving him metacam for a bit of teeth grinding. But overall he was lying in a comfortable position. This morning he just seems off plus his respiratory rate is alot...
  19. N

Oliver for xray tomorrow.

So Oliver is going to the vet in the morning. He is grinding his teeth daily , not constant but several times a day while on metacam. He is still eatting drinking pooping ok and is bright and runs out for his food but I know he is uncomfortable as he sits still alot. I sent the vet a wee video...
  20. N

Helped a knocked down bunny to bridge :(

On my way into work saw a bunny on up the road a bit that had been knocked down. From a distance it wasn't moving but I thought I would drive up and check if she was still alive. She was 😢😢 was trying to lift her wee head 😢😢 took her to vet to help her to the bridge. She said it was head...
Back