• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. natsusakura

the things we do

Just got into the car to take willow and biscuit a run to bond them. Biscuit promptly peed on me. 2x!! Have had to change everything! all over my shirt and trousers and hoodie!! ewwewwwwww
  2. natsusakura

Off to the vet in the morning.

Biscuit has some lumps from where he was nipped on the bum when I was doing bonding excercises with Him Parsley and Willow. I think they have developed into abcesses :cry: Vibes please that I am just being paranoid and that he'll be ok .
  3. natsusakura

Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care @ RHS

Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care have a stall at the Royal Highland Show today till Sunday. If you get a chance pop along and see us, have a look at their website or Facebook page for more details :)
  4. natsusakura

Poor Parsley - Sore eye

Earlier today I popped into see Parsley and noticed his eye was watery and there was some white discharge coming from it. Made an app with my vet asap and got him seen to. He has a wee eye infection, had the iodine put in and there was no ulceration which is good and his teeth look fine no...
  5. natsusakura

Rabbit Savvy Vet Raleigh Essex

For the op on this thread - http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?384769-fatty-tissue-around-rabbits-teat
  6. natsusakura

Rabbit Savvy vet West Yorkshire please!!

:wave: for this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?383934-ASSISTANCE-NEEDED-pregnant-Rabbit-knowledge-Required
  7. natsusakura

My first Trio bonding attempt :)UD bad.

Today I started bonding Freddie with Parsley and Willow. Took them out in a carier for a car journey, and they are now sharing the pink ferplast filled with hay. Freddie has been humpy but a spray from the bottle stops that so farr. *fingers crossed*
  8. natsusakura

I'm an idiot I know

I was having a gander on gumtree and messaging where I could to help try to stop folk selling 4ft hutches as 'rabbit' hutches. Just seen an ad that states 'answers to the name of mity, unfortuneately mitzy was bought by Santa, and the novelty has now worn off and she is being neglected.' In a...
  9. natsusakura

URGENT Rabbit savvy vet needed East Ayrshire,

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?381461-Anyone-know-what-is-going-on-with-my-rabbit/page5 To help the op in this thread.
  10. natsusakura

Introducing Freddie :) pic heavy

Freddie is my most recent addition, I've meant to post a thread introducing him sooner, but just havn't got round to it yet. He came to me after someone let me know there was a bunny in need of a home, I seen him and realised that he definitely had some Belgian Hare in him. And just couldn't see...
  11. natsusakura

FAO Coineanach. BUNNIESS!!!

Parsley and Willow :) Bunny tongue!!! Bailey and Angel chilling :) Parsley can get comfy just about anywhere :lol: Another Bailey bum :)
  12. natsusakura

What does rabbit smell like?

Everyone always tells me I smell like rabbit :lol: When I ask what it smells like they can't explain it.. anyone else said this to you?
  13. natsusakura

Buny sitting for my cousin.u/d in for a dental.

Bunny sitting Dexter my cousins mini lop. He was dropped off last night, and I noticed his poos were really small and I had a niggling feeling something was wrong. So popped to the vets in the am, and sure enough the little guy has spurs which is why he's refusing food. Got him on meds and...
  14. natsusakura

biscuits in for his neuter

I swear he knew what he was im for when we left him. He's getting spoilt when he gets home, it comforts me to know so many other buns have bounced back no problem from a neuter and im not so nervous as I was for the girls spays. Just hope he behaves!!
  15. natsusakura

Latulose and rabbits

Is this safe to give to buns? My friend has messaged me saying her bun has a urine infection and was asking advice on how to get him to take his meds. He is on baytril, zantac and lactulose and is not eating. I've never heard of a bun being on lactulose I assume it would be to help keep his gut...
  16. natsusakura

I think Parsley had a nightmare U/D Noise continues thoughts?

He was sleeping and making his unhappy noises, and then he started breathing heavily and wheezing slightly. Freaked my beans, thought he was choking again. I have a vet appointment at 3pm, just in case, something's not sitting right with me, I may be wrong but i'd rather be safe than sorry. Also...
  17. natsusakura

FAO Parsnipbun - Xmas noms box :) pic heavy

I let all the buns taste some, of the first box. Bailey checking the quality. Happy with the product. They love the dandelion :love: Parsley and Willow Parsley getting right in there. Passing the Parsley test. They love the dandelion too. And finally Biscuit. Biscuit spent...
  18. natsusakura

Golden bunny poo :)

Parsley and Willow left me a wee present :) Photobucket was playing up, sorted now.
  19. natsusakura

somebun is in trouble..

Came into bed to find my jammies and the top left of my mattress has been peed upon.. I am ragin. Bailey and angel are on santas naughty list. Whys it got to be my side? Why not ross'?
  20. natsusakura

Biscuit foster bunny.

Picked him up today, fostering for Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care. Lassie wasn't sure whether boy or girl, deffo boy. Impossible to miss :o about 4 months old. He was quite timid to start with, but he's coming out his shell now :) Aeroplane ears :lol: He can't decide what to do with them.. The...
Back