• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. olices

RIP Harry

Tonight we said goodbye to our remaing cheeky black and white bunny Harry. He's gone to join his lifelong partner Daisy in bunny heaven. I sat with him as he went 😢 He was nearly 13 bless him, gosh our house feels so empty and quiet. Sleep tight Harry xx
  2. olices

RIP Daisy

We lost our Daisy this afternoon, bless her she had been failing and deteriorating since this morning and passed away peacefully. She was twelve and a half. We rescued her from Manchester in what seems a very long time ago. She leaves her partner Harry who was by her side all of today I'm sure...
  3. olices

Poor bunnies

:( https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2023-02-06/animal-charity-at-breaking-point-as-dumped-bunnies-increase-by-200-per-cent
  4. olices

Apparently today is day is International Rabbit Day!

It's Rabbit Day every day in this house!
  5. olices

Vibes for Harry please

We found an absess under his chin and our vets referred to an exotic vet not far away. Harry, who is 11 next month, is currently under anaesthetic having it sorted, they couldn't find anything obvious from the x Ray causing it. I've been lucky to find a brilliant vet, he's very knowledgeable and...
  6. olices

Can rabbits eat pumpkin leaves?

As the title says, we have grown pumpkins this year and honestly they are covering our garden, it's like Day of The Triffids on our lawn. We let the bunnies on the grass, Google says they are safe, in small amounts but you guys are a lot more reliable than Google :lol:
  7. olices

Rabbit run advice please!

Any recommendations for a decent rabbit run that we can put on grass. They used to go in an run attached to garage ( that was an old bird aviary) but it had gone rotten so we got rid and we've redesigned the garden with a little lawn too. There are so many online but to be honest I'd like to...
  8. olices

Rabbit advice on This Morning....

now if anyone wants to watch
  9. olices

Something positive

A local lady on fb has been asking this morning about getting a pet rabbit for her little boy. There was about 20 comments ( including my own) and only one person recommended a breeder, everyone else saying rescues. Comments were also around kids and rabbits, pairs, cost etc. Just nice to see...
  10. olices

For those who have had losses this week....

Not sure if I've managed to comment on them all, but so sorry for your losses this week. Its been a sad week :cry: xx
  11. olices

Anyone else experienced this?

So, yesterday Daisy rabbit was not herself, uncomfortable and not eating, straight to the vets he thinks it was wind and we got some Metacam which helped and she got back to normal. So,today Harry rabbit exactly the same,another vet trip same diagnosis, gave him some Metacam and recovery food...
  12. olices

Just seen this....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/7011062/Brits-BANNED-from-buying-rabbits-this-Easter-as-Pets-At-Home-puts-animals-welfare-before-profit.html
  13. olices

RIP Thomas

I don't often post and this is not for a rabbit, but our family dog Thomas who was put to sleep today. He was 18 years old last month and has been getting really frail, so my parents had to make the hard decision to have to let him go. He was the most gorgeous friendly placid black toy poodle...
  14. olices

combi vaccine

Hi all I popped to the vets earlier to book my two in for their combo vaccine tomorrow, apparently there us a shortage of the vaccine at the minute, due to the manufacturer not having one of the ingredients to make it. Luckily, they have five vaccines left at our vets so our two will get theirs...
  15. olices

Vibes for any poorly buns

Just sending lots of vibes to any buns/other pets who are poorly at the minute, seen a few on the forum but I struggle to send each one get well vibes xx
  16. olices

My new top!!

Treated myself today, could'nt resist it from Tesco :) Sorry picture is so big, not sure why!!
  17. olices

Whatever next? * some may find this upsetting

Why can't they leave nature alone :( http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/glow-dark-rabbits-created-scientists-112949244.html
  18. olices

Something I have never seen before

Whilst we were in New Zealand we went to see a penguin colony last week. The penguins come in onto the shore out of the sea at dusk each day and waddle onto the colony where they have little nest boxes, they are called Blue Penguins and are about 30 cm tall. Whilst we were sat waiting for them I...
  19. olices

Daisy loves her new......

.......Snugglesafe, poor Harry does'nt get a chance. No good, he is going to have to have one of his own!!
  20. olices

Photos of Daisy and Harry

We have been tidying out the loft, OH found the suitcases and brought them down for the bunnies to explore :D Ooh, this is fun!! Can you see me!! Lets have a rest ! Hello! Harry watching Daisy Harry having a rest Daisy continues to explore!! Please excuse the state of...
Back