• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

Bonding two females - chasing

Thanks for replying Tonibun. Yes they were both spayed when they were young. They have now been in a 9ftx9ft neutral space for 5 days, their behaviour towards each other in that time hasn’t changed.
  2. T

Bonding two females - chasing

Hi, I am trying to bond two females who have both lost their male partners over the last few months. One is 6 and one is 7. I had them living side by side for almost two weeks. There was a few nose to nose greetings by mainly they just carried on being bunnies. I tried them in a 4ft by 4ft pen...
  3. T

Urgent - Rabbit Vets South Essex

My friend has used Lawton and Stoakes and found them to be good. I have used Carsten at South Beech in Wickford since William has left and he seems clued up on rabbits.
  4. T

Just registered some of mine at Maldon, a 40 minutes drive, that's if the A13 behaves! Just hope William is easy to get an appointment for and isn't running to late, but I think that's a lot to ask for!!!!
  5. T

Baby rexes!

They are absolutely gorgeous xx :
  6. T

Rabbit haemorrhagic disease (RHD) and its variants - (RHDV2) (Lagoviruses)

Is this going to be an annual vaccine?
  7. T

Ted is dead.

So sorry, sweet dreams little Ted. xx
  8. T

Healing thoughts needed please

Hope little Zero recovers quickly and you have them back home. x
  9. T

RIP Rosie

So sorry, sweet dreams little Rosie. x
  10. T

Hi Klb64, may be worth trying to get a message to William see if he will recommend someone. I hope you find somewhere you are happy with soon, I'm still uncertain what I am going to do, but will probably end up using local vets for simple things and William for the more complicated cases.
  11. T

AJT, I know how you feel about piece of mind. I lost a bunny, in hindsight, due to a vet not having good knowledge of rabbits and that is why I started seeing William, that was about 8 years ago now and even in his absence the vets I have seen I haven't had confidence in. I have two rabbits that...
  12. T

FOA anyone who uses William Lewis (vet)

Thanks Santa, I found it bad enough being able to drop them off at 8 at the Orchid and getting back on time, so I would have no chance from Maldon/Braintree, if only there were more good rabbit vets around!!
  13. T

FOA anyone who uses William Lewis (vet)

That's interesting Santa, do you know if they do dentals at weekends as one of my worries was them not opening until 9 during the week and getting to work?
  14. T

deleted
  15. T

Sorry Sarah, I don't know if William is in Maldon tomorrow as I haven't been in touch with them yet, I am still considering whether or not to go there due to the distance travelling from near Lakeside, especially if he is in Braintree some of the time. I hope you get on okay on Thursday.
  16. T

Many thanks for all your replies. I have seen a vet today that I have no confidence in whatsoever and another practice can't see me until next week, even though I told them its an emergency. Luckily my rabbit has improved, but it does look like I am going to have to follow William to Maldon...
  17. T

Hi, can anyone recommend a good rabbit vet in South Essex, as my exotic vet who I have used for years has left. Many thanks
  18. T

Rabbit Boarding That Would Take a Bunny with Snuffles

Thank you so much Kavanne, Grays so not far at all, but the bunny is bonded with three other rabbits.
  19. T

Rabbit Boarding That Would Take a Bunny with Snuffles

My friend has a bunny with snuffles, does anyone know of any boarder who takes rabbits with this condition in the south east? Many thanks.
  20. T

New Strain of VHD in Brentwood, Essex

RWAF are aware, also been dozens of wild rabbits found dead in Rainham, Essex, don't know if that has been confirmed VHD though.
Back