• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Playhouse for anyone near Dorchester....

This finishes in 6 hrs, 2 playhouses joined together but needs work, a lovely size! Someone advertised it on our local facebook site although it is a bit far from here...
  2. C

Bought a shed - couple of questions...

Thanks for all your wonderful suggestions! So much for an ongoing project, my wonderful husband took 2 days off and they moved in this morning :D They both seem so happy and have been binkying about all over the place. It is the first time we have ever seen Cookie binky since we adopted her in...
  3. C

Sheds

I never even thought about spiders :shock: I hate them too! Our shed has been bought especially for the bunnies so no evidence of spiders yet. Poor bunnies, I hope they settle in their new home quickly :)
  4. C

Thanks Helen, I think I may have seen them in Poundland, will have a look later! I am spending far too much money although to be honest when I add it up it has still been far cheaper than buying a larger hutch and a run of that size x
  5. C

That ikea thing looks perfect, will have to look on ebay though as ikea is miles away. I wasn't going to put the hutch in as it would take up most of the space. I don't know any builders but will keep looking, there must be some somewhere! I have just bought the stuff to line the shed and I...
  6. C

Hi, I got so much advice from on here when I was bonding my rabbits that I thought I would pop back! Fluffy and Cookie are so settled now and happy but I felt they needed more room so have bought them a shed and we bought some ready made aviary panels to make a new run (they will now have a 6x4...
  7. C

Increasing space for a new bond...?

Is there anyway of giving them a small area in the lounge and increase it? Not sure whether that would help but maybe if they adjusted to a small new space and you increased it slowly.
  8. C

Rabbit bereavement advice needed please

So sorry for your loss, how awful x
  9. C

Increasing space for a new bond...?

Sorry I am guilty of reading yesterday and not replying but I have no experience at all. I began bonding properly (all day) last Monday and mine moved into the outdoor hutch last Thursday and they seem fine. I don't know what to suggest. How are they now together? I hope someone comes along...
  10. C

Is it really best for the rabbit to have a friend?

I didn't really consider a friend at first for our bunny. I let my daughter buy him knowing I would end up looking after him and decided he needed a friend and it really was worth it. They look so happy together :love:
  11. C

Advice needed please...

Thank you so much for all the wonderful advice. I stuck it out over the week and kept them together as much as possible. Cookie & Fluffy are currently cuddled up in the hutch together and seem well and truly in love. :love: The only problem we have had is finding out that Cookie is a digger and...
  12. C

Bonding Sweetpea and Coco, updates*

Sounds like it is going great, I have no idea about leaving them at night as I am currently trying to bond mine:D
  13. C

Advice needed please...

So my 6 hours are up, need to pick kids up in a minute. I'm afraid I need more advice, lol. Since they have been meeting Cookie has been more aggressive and often puts his head down to be groomed however they were together all morning and earlier after scratching Fluffy lots of times, she...
  14. C

Advice needed please...

Thank you! Have changed the tray as she did seem to be claiming it. Never realised this would be so hard!
  15. C

Advice needed please...

The rspca told me to use neutral territory but their own trays. Is this wrong? Cookie told him off, not me. She got grumpy and scratched him.
  16. C

Advice needed please...

Camped out in each others trays. Fluffy has tried to mount and been told off. Have separated them a couple of times. Cookie keeps rolling and lying down in Fluffys tray. what does that mean?
  17. C

Advice needed please...

Thanks for the advice. the rspca didn't help much but after a few days off I am giving it another go! Got prepared last night and have been sat here for an hour so far. Cookie won't come out of Fluffys tray! A few little spats but so far ok. On my phone so apologies for mistakes, will keep you...
  18. C

Advice needed please...

Fluffy (male) is one year old, he lives outside in a hutch with a run but comes in the kitchen every afternoon for several hours as I didn't like him being lonely. He also has a hutch in the shed for when it is cold/windy. Cookie (female) is thought to be about a year old, she was found...
  19. C

New - Hello

Yes they have both been neutered. I see what you are saying but with 3 children and a husband who works funny hours it isn't very easy to spend that long sat with them. I really wish I could but just in the time I have been sat here I have had to do various Mum duties, lol. I will have a read...
  20. C

New - Hello

Thank you for the lovely welcome! This is Fluffy: This is Cookie: An early bonding session:
Back