• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Hop

Chasing problem following operation

One of my established bonded pair had an operation two days ago. She is now on antibiotics and I have to handle her twice a day for meds. She seems to have recovered well, but has now started chasing and nipping at her partner. He is mounting a lot (time of year). I haven't had to separate them...
  2. Hop

So happy - I wanted to share :)

For the first time yesterday Flop 'let' me pick him up without fuss and even gave me a little lick! It just made me really happy that he trusts me now :love:
  3. Hop

Vibes needed for Mindy :(

My poor Mindy; she was fine this morning but when we returned after a Sunday walk she was huddled in her litter tray and not pooping or eating -even favourites like parsley :shock:. I whisked her off to the emergency vets this evening and the out-of-hours vet gave her a really long, thorough...
  4. Hop

Advice on ears pls

Hi, I need advice from anyone who's dealt with ear mites... I've noticed a tiny amount (1mm?) of scaley yellow stuff deep in Flop's right ear :( so as a precaution I've booked him in with the vet. Could it just be ear-wax though? I've no experience of bunny ears so don't know what I am...
  5. Hop

New bunnehs

I thought I'd say hello :wave: and introduce my new bunnies, Flop and Mindy. They are two years old and my fiance and I have just adopted them. Here they are having a snooze on the rug, hopefully I can get the picture to insert... Their hobbies are nuzzling each other, running around the...
Back