• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Hop

Chasing problem following operation

If it's any reassurance, my buns did settle down after about five days. She seems happier as we have gained confidence in dealing the meds. We had to syringe feed meds twice a day and she was NOT HAPPY about it. I was hesitating with the syringe (I was fearful of hurting her) which made things...
  2. Hop

Yeah they are neutered. I'm hoping it settles down!
  3. Hop

One of my established bonded pair had an operation two days ago. She is now on antibiotics and I have to handle her twice a day for meds. She seems to have recovered well, but has now started chasing and nipping at her partner. He is mounting a lot (time of year). I haven't had to separate them...
  4. Hop

Pictures of new shed & run combo, plus I need advice on cleaning the lino floor

Thanks for the rundown on the cameras, image quality looks decent and useful to see! I'll look up TinyCam.
  5. Hop

Pictures of new shed & run combo, plus I need advice on cleaning the lino floor

Oh that is a great idea - could you please let me know what webcam / software are you using, and whether you are happy with the clarity of the video stream? Fab setup too x
  6. Hop

So happy - I wanted to share :)

actually ... I've had him and wifebun a year, so I'm probably way behind! They're around 4 yrs old. I have been picking him and Mindy up for checks regularly, however that's the first time he has been kinda happy rather than wanting to be put straight back onto the floor.
  7. Hop

So happy - I wanted to share :)

For the first time yesterday Flop 'let' me pick him up without fuss and even gave me a little lick! It just made me really happy that he trusts me now :love:
  8. Hop

Mine and my bunnies' Photoshoot.

Thankyou for sharing your inspirational bunny pics, it's clear why you're so proud of them! :love:
  9. Hop

Do Bunnies prefer it inside or out?

Ooh... dilemma. Interactions are the fun part of keeping pets. Third cheeky option is that you keep two buns inside and hubby goes lives in the garden? lol x
  10. Hop

oscar is poorly, not eating. u/d post 8. U/D post 15, he's gone..

You poor thing that's awful, you tried so hard to make him better. Although nothing I say will help, I'm thinking of you x
  11. Hop

FluffBall

He is a seriously cute rabbit :love:
  12. Hop

New bunnehs

Aaw thanks yes they are amazing personalities. Yesterday Flop woke up, gave my hand a lick then did a full-on flump backwards onto my hand! :love: Hi to all the Bristol peeps too! x
  13. Hop

Vibes needed for Mindy :(

Mindy starting to eat again Thanks for all the good wishes people! :) Well I had an anxious night syringing fibre paste into the poor old girl, and she finally started mini-pooping mid-way through the next day. At least now I have gained experience in how to gently syringe-feed a seriously...
  14. Hop

Vibes needed for Mindy :(

My poor Mindy; she was fine this morning but when we returned after a Sunday walk she was huddled in her litter tray and not pooping or eating -even favourites like parsley :shock:. I whisked her off to the emergency vets this evening and the out-of-hours vet gave her a really long, thorough...
  15. Hop

Advice on ears pls

Hi thanks, he doesn't seem to be particularly bothered by his ears, unless I've been trying to look down them when he gets a bit itchy afterwards :oops: I'll see what the vet says next week. For future reference is there a preventative mite medication I should be using or do I just treat...
  16. Hop

Advice on ears pls

Hi, I need advice from anyone who's dealt with ear mites... I've noticed a tiny amount (1mm?) of scaley yellow stuff deep in Flop's right ear :( so as a precaution I've booked him in with the vet. Could it just be ear-wax though? I've no experience of bunny ears so don't know what I am...
  17. Hop

Myxomatosis Outbreaks 2012/13/14

Our vets is warning of a possible outbreak of myxomatosis in Bristol.... This follows reports from Keynsham Veterinary Centre and Lucas Vets that many wild rabbits have been spotted suffering and dying with the disease around the Keynsham and Saltford area.
  18. Hop

15kg bags of meadow hay

Hay! Just started getting boxes delivered (we haven't got a car) from the willow warren and the rabbits are nuts about it. It's helped them eat hay much more :) Probably not the cheapest though.
  19. Hop

New bunnehs

Lovely to meet you all & thanks for such a lovely welcome!
  20. Hop

New bunnehs

Hurrah the image link works now thanks for your help!
Back